chapter two~ the party

(Josh Dallas pov)
I walked into the room with a smile across my face; the place was filled with glistening lights and music so loud it could pierce your ears. My eyes scanned the crowd and found lana and jen dancing. I laughed. Those two were inseparable. And fir people who loved each other in real life they sure could act on set.

Slowly I brushed past the crowd and took a seat at the bar next to ginnifer. "Did you hear the news?" She asked  me whilst handing over a cup of red wine. I took it willingly and shook my head. "We're getting a free summer. No filming. No work" Goodwin laughed. I put down my cup and said. "That's amazing"; which it really was, I hadn't seen my family in a long time

And I needed a well earned break. Despite this though, we still had a few weeks of filming left to do. Slowly Robert Carlyle and Emilie de'ravin turned round to us. "I think our newbie has arrived" he whispered pointing to the entrance. I turned my head and spotted y/n standing by the door. Looking lost.

"Excuse me" I said before leaving my seat and weaving my way back through the crowd. When I reached the girls she started up at me with ni emotion. I wondered what it would be like to actually see her smile. Because if it was anything like ginnys then j would  pay to see it more often.

"Welcome to the crib" I said laughing, as we walked back to the bar. She gazed around at the lace befire taking a seat in between me and Emilie. "This is where we go to get away from the paparazzi" Emilie admitted. "So like a secret hideout" y/n asked me. We nodded. "Lana over there is the boss at partys" Robert joked while walking by.

"I'm Rob" he then introduced himself while shaking the chikds  hand. "That's a nasty cut, how did you get it?" He asked her. I turned and glanced down at her neck, there was a deep red mark going across it. She pulled up her shirt and sunk into her chair. "I umm tripped"; then I turned my head towards her and smiled a sympathetic smile.

For the rest of the evening I stayed at the bar and with y/n, she didn't talk much, but when she did it was never something that interesting. Just a mumbled yeah, or nah. It was getting late and the only people left at the party was y/n, Jennifer morrison, lana parilla, Jared Gilmore, rebecca mader  emilie de'ravin and me.

"Do you guys want to play two truths and a lie?" Jared asked us. I shrugged and said. "Why not" then turned towards y/n. She did the same and then all if us sat round in a circle on the floor. "Ok lana, you go first" the teen said putting his fake mother number one on the spot. "Ok, umm. I was born in New York, I had a crush on nick johnas and I used to work for Nickelodeon" she said.

The group began to think carefully. And then jen jumped up and down with excitement. "The third one is a lie!" She screamed. Lana laughed and nodded as her best friend fell into her lap. "You had a crush on nick?" Emilie giggled through her Australian accent.

"Ok ok, jared, you next" lana said wanting revenge. He cracked his knuckles foward before starting. "Ok .well. I started acting when j was six, I have a crush on someone in set and my favour ice cream flavour is rocky road." He finished. "The second one?" Emilie guessed, but he shook his head and laughed under his breath.

"Oooo, my baby boy has a crush" lana said with her arm around jen. He blushed and looked down. "Its the first one, you started acting when you were 4" y/n suddenly spoke up. We turned to her in surprise. How did she know that? "What? I watched opposite day on Netflix" she said. We laughed before rebecca said.

"Y/n? Hiw about you go next?" And si she did. "Hmmm..I've never been to school, i hate cheese and I have met cirs Evans. "She said. Rebecca laughed  knowing that one was easy. "Its the first one" she said confidently. But y/n shook her head. "The second one?" And she nodded. "You've met Chris Evan's!" Jared shrieked 

She nodded and turned to tell us the story. "Me and my birth mother went to a conference when I was six, long story short I threw up in the hallway and he was just there, to nurse me back to health" she said. I wondered who her birth mother was. And is they still meet up? In fact, there was alot of things I wondered about this girl. I wish I knew more.

"We should get going; it's the first day if filming tomorrow for season one episode ten." Emilie said. We all nodded and got up from the floor. I watched as y/n placed her coat around her small arms and smiled at me. She glowed when she smiled  I loved it. "See you tomorrow then" I laughed before waking out the door. Yet just as I did ginnifer stopped me.

"Hey josh, I wanted to ask you something" she said. She looked nervous  for the first time since j met her, with hasn't been long. "Are you free this Friday?" She asked me. If this was her way of asking me out, I wasn't going to say no. "Yes, why. You have something else planned for us" I asked.

She blushed and nodded. "I was wondering if you wanted to well... go on a date" she asked me. I nodded before offering to take her home. Before we did so in pulled Henry aside. "Come on henry, man to man, who is your crush?" I asked him. "Y/n, he replied.

Hey
Tomorrows chapter will be a really long one, because its about then Filming.

What do you think happened to y/n real mother, where could she be?

Do you think Jared with admit his feelings, does y/n like him back?