chapter eleven~ shopping

(Lana pov)
After a long day of filming, me and y/n arrived at the shops and walked inside. To protect her and I from the paparazzi, we wore hats and sunglasses. Someone like y/n wasn't ready to experience such chaos. Not after everything she's been through.

We made our way over to the clothing area, and y/n looked around eagerly. "So, wich one screams you?" I asked her. I then began handing her suggestions. She nodded at alot of then and soon enough we had more cloths than we had space in her closet at home. "Whens your birthday by the way?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know, I used to have them with my mum but It was so long ago i forgot" she mumbled.

Y/n never really talked about her birth mother. Since the day her father said it was her fault she died I think y/n has grown scared of saying to much. And I was scared to ask. "Look!" She said pointing to a place in the shop. It was a pet shop. "How about we go take a look" I suggested. The child jumped up and down with excitement .

There were all sorts of animals inside, and y/n made sure to play with then all. She seemed very attached with them also. "Hes so cute" she said pointing to a little ginger mouse. I laughed and patted the small thing on its fur. It squeaked and ran back.

"Do you want to get a pet?" I then asked her. She looked up at me shocked. "Umm... it's ok you dont have to" y/n said. "No seriously, I'm an animal lover too, choose one" I said moving her around to the larger cats and dogs. "Umm well, ok" she looked around at the different cages and thought carefully about what to get.

(Choose wich pet suits you)

German Sheppard puppy called killian

White kitten called snow

Black baby rabbit called belle

Guinea pig named Robin hood

(From now on y/p means your pets name I made suggestions but you can chose yourself)

Y/n chose the little * and pulled her/him into her arms. I could tell the both of then were going to be inseparable. "Ok, you and y/p need to get home and shower" I said as we slowly walked out. But just as we did a massive crowd of photographers surrounded us. Y/n looked petrified and hid behind me. "Please, not today!" I yelled. But It didn't work.

We rushed through the crowd and out the door, once inside my car I began driving away. Y/n was in tears. And I didn't blame her. She was a ten year old girl with a bad start to life, she didn't need to be surrounded by cameras to show that.

"You alright?" I asked her as we walked inside. She nodded but held tightly onto my hand until we reached the lounge. "Ok, I'll take care of y/p you need to have a bath" I said. And it was sure true. Y/n stared at me and shook her head. "Yes" I said arguing with her. "No!" She yelled before sitting down on the sofa. I could tell now this was going to be one long night.