chapter fithteen~ The best night ever

(Colin pov)
I opened the apartment door, y/n having no idea what was coming her way. For she walked inside and gasped.

The place was filled with decorations, a table stacked with her favourite food. Then suddenly everyone jumped up. "Suprise" they shouted. I laughed as she kept her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

"Oh my god" y/n squealed, running up to lana and hugging her. "You did all this, for me?" She exclaimed. Her mother nodded, before squeezing her so tight I'm almost certain she couldn't breath.

The child ran her fingers over the balloons, licked her lips at the massive chocolate cake, and took in the chaos of everything going on around her.

"This is amazing" she whispered, her eyes tearing up. Sean was there too, and pulled her into another long, loving hug.

"This cake isn't going to eat itself!" Jared yelled. We all laughed before taking a seat at the table.

Y/n took the first cut, and placed a large slice on her plate. "This is for my mother, the one who passed, and the one who is right here with me" she said turning to lana.
_______________________________________
(Lana pov)
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I supposed it's what I've always wanted to hear. She called me her mother. And this time I knew she really meant it.

While the others talked amongst themselves. I turned to her, wiping the icing of her cheek and smiling. "How was it with colin?" I asked her.

"It was..." then she looked at colin, who nodded, as if some sort of signal. "I punched a woman in the face" she then said. Wich made everyone shut up completely.

Colin put his hand to his face and laughed. "What?" I said. "She was with the paparazzi, and kept saying bad things about me, and all of you" she explained.

"That doesn't give you an excuse to hit someone" I said, turning all protective  over her.

I then started to soften, all I could do was laugh. "Did she look embarrassed?" I asked y/n. She nodded and I just broke out laughing.

Soon enough, we all were. And then after shoving more cake into my mouth, emilie suggested we play some games.

"Let's play Charades!" Y/n suggested. I instantly agreed and the lot of is took a seat on the sofa. Rebecca, who was more than excited went first.

She started but doing actions with her hand. "Its a film, and a book!" Y/n said. Bex nodded and continued on. "Eight words" Robert figured out.

She then acted the second word. Y/n giggled and yelled out random things, before falling back into my arms. "Pottery, pots?" I said. "Potter! Harry potter!" Y/n screamed.

Bex nodded, but wasnt done yet. However my smart ass child got it quicker than any of us. "Harry potter and the Goblet of fire!" She yelled.

"Yes" rebecca said, lifting her off the couch and placing her in front of everyone else. It was her time now.

"Book, and series" jared said, staring closely at each action she did. "Four words" I squealed. She nodded. And then did the series symbol again wich confused us.

"Oh, wait. The first word is series?" Jared asked. Y/n nodded. Then she made and o and an f in hand. "Series of unfortunate events!" I said. She nodded and gave me a high five.

"You guys are so good at this game" colin said. I stood up. "I have an idea for another game" I said. "Its called finish the quote, ouat edition"

I heard many yes's before speaking again. "He is my..." I said. "Son" colin yelled. "Yes" he stood up next.

"Just becasue you believe in something, that doesn't make it real" he said. The y/n talked again. "That's exactly what makes it real, you should know more than anyone else"

"Why's that" colin continued. "Becasue your in it" then we all clapped as they sat down. After wards I turned on some music and we all got up and began to dance.

I then played a song I knew she would love. It was called good 4 you by Olivia Rodrigo. We danced for hours, and played more and more games.

This was by far the best party I've ever had in my entire life. And it was all worth it to see that smile across my daughters face. My daughter. I cant believe I'm really saying that.