Chapter 1: Hang Out

Sofia and James were playing soccer outside while Amber was in the castle, writing in her diary. "Whoo, I'm pooped!" James said. "So am I," Sofia said as she was out of breath. Suddenly, Sofia's phone pinged. It was Maddy Lightfoot and Roo trying to video chat Sofia. "Hold on James, I gotta take this," Sofia said. As Sofia went in the castle, she hooked up her earbuds to answer the call. "Hey Sofia!" Maddy said. "Hey Maddy! Hi Roo! How is everything at Looney Park?" Sofia asked. "Great actually! Zeke is teaching me how to skateboard while Roo and Applebloom are going out for ice cream," Maddy said. "That's awesome!" Sofia said. "James and I just finished a game of soccer and Amber is writing in her diary," Sofia said. "I know! Why don't you and your siblings come to Looney Park and hang out for a bit! We would love to have you!" Maddy said. "Sure thing! We'll be right there!" Sofia said. Sofia told James that Maddy invited them to Looney Park. So she went upstairs to get Amber. "Knock, knock," Sofia said. Amber couldn't hear Sofia since she was dancing with an imaginary partner and listening to music. As the music ended, Sofia smiled and clapped. "That was wonderful Amber!" Sofia said. Amber quickly stopped and turned around to face her stepsister. "Sofia! You startled me! I wasn't doing anything, haha," Amber nervously laughed. Sofia smirked, "You're not thinking about Alberto, are you?" Amber got blush red. "What?! Why would I ever think about his...handsome face..." Amber swooned. (A/N: Yes Amber and Alberto are older and they are dating. This happens after The Princess and the Sea Monster btw) "Well Maddy said that she and our friends are at Looney Park and want us to come hang out," Sofia said. "Okay, let's go! I hope Alberto is there," Amber said. Sofia, James, and Amber told their parents they were leaving and went in the carriage. "Be back soon!" the king and queen of Enchancia said as their kids waved goodbye.