Chapter 4: Darla's Meeting

Darla finally got to Acme Acres to make her announcement and televise it. She still had some time before it happened so she went and relaxed at the pool. She left Max at home thinking he was no help today. She relaxed on a beach chair and heard some chatter from the lifeguard tower. "Stupid Alberto. Thinks he can get the girl I want! That jealous asshole will pay the price someday," Tom muttered. "He thinks he's so perfect and cool as a sea monster. I eat sea monsters for dinner!" Tom shouted, slamming his fist on the arm of the lifeguard tower chair. Darla also heard another conversation that was quite similar. "So there I was about to win that Portorosso Cup! But the sea monsters took it away from me!" said the other voice. Girls were swooning over him telling his story. Darla knew those sea monsters or boys that thought were cute were the ones the two guys had been talking about. She had another evil plan but wanted to talk to them first. She got up and jumped in the pool. She swam towards who was Ercole as he was still continuing telling his story. Suddenly Darla splashes him with water and Ercole got all wet. The girls laughed at him. "Who did this atrocious act?! I demand this!" Ercole yelled as Tom rushed over. "Sir are you ok?" Tom asked. Ercole looked at him. "What's a disgusting creature like you want from me?" Ercole laughed as Tom got angry. "Listen punk! I don't have time for this!" Tom yelled. "My mistake, you will have to be better dressed than that! You smell like an burnt rose!" Ercole laughed. Tom had enough and took Ercole down in the pool and they fought. Everybody was yelling fight fight fight! That's when Lefou, who is a friend of Ercole's, noticed Darla Dimple walk over. "Guys, it's Darla Dimple! The movie star!" Lefou gawked as the girls walked away, annoyed by Darla. Lefou stopped in front of Darla with a receipt and pencil in hand. "Ms Dimple I am a big fan of yours! Can I have your autograph?" Lefou asked. Darla just stared at him disgusted. "What are you? Married to Wilbur the pig and got sent to the slaughterhouse? Stand aside chubby!" Darla said and pushed LeFou out of the way. She walked up to the boys bickering in the pool. She cleared her throat and then repeated herself. The boys weren't listening. "EXCUSE ME!!!" Darla yelled at them. They stopped as Darla handed them a towel as the guys got out of the pool. They stared at her. "Look, the kiddie pool is over there if you want it," Tom said pointing to where babies and toddlers were playing. "May I have a word with you two? NOW!" Darla yelled while Tom and Ercole nodded still mumbling at each other. "Come come," Darla said as they shrugged and followed her. "Come along fatso! You're my new assistant," Darla called out to LeFou. LeFou was so happy and he tagged along too.

They made it to Space Jam Cafe as Darla ordered for them. Ercole and Tom were about to eat the burgers when Darla slapped their hands back. "No no no, not yet," Darla grinned. "Listen little girl, what do you want? I have training soon!" Tom yelled. "Yes we don't have all day for baby talk," Ercole mumbled. Then she laid out the flyer for the singing competition. Both boys laughed. "You're kidding right?" Tom laughed. "A singing competition will never work!" Ercole ratted her. They stopped laughing as she grabbed them by the collars of their shirts and pulled them in. "Listen you worthless pieces of trash, you work for me now! Understand?!" Both Tom and Ercole nodded. "Good," Darla said as she snapped them back into their seating positions. "So I heard you guys talking about a certain sea monster or sea monsters that I have a crush on and I want them all to myself! There are some other guys as well but in order to get them to me, you need to lure them in," Darla said. She looked at Tom. "Three eyes! You're job is to take away the princess of that dumb sea monster's dreams and you get her! Isn't that what you want?" Darla cooed. Tom remembered locking eyes with Amber. "Yeah, she's so pretty and is stuck with that stupid Alberto who can't keep his hands off her! Wish I could eat him as a meal!" Tom angrily said. Ercole looked at him with shock. "That's my sea monster to kill! Don't get any ideas!" Ercole snapped. "You whiskers!" Darla snapped at Ercole as Ercole did a humph. "You will get your sea monster, don't worry. You're mission is to stay with me and lure the sea monster into my trap. You will take a picture of me kissing this cute sea monster and post it on Tweety. The whole Tooniverse will know about me and that princess and her sister will be so jealous once I steal their boyfriends!" Darla said. "And that's the plan?" Ton asked. "There's more. Whiskers will get his sea monster. All I have to do is invite some other friends of mine to lock all the boys I love in a dungeon. Then Whiskers and you, 3 eyes, will get what you want! A dead sea monster and the girl of your dreams! Plus I get all the boys I love to myself! I could care less about sea monsters anyway. Pfft, they're useless. Then once I win this competition, I will be the best Tooniverse toon plus all the boys and men will love me for me!!!" Darla laughed evilly as the whole cafe looked at her like she was crazy. Darla calmed down and smiled. Tom and Ercole both hugged each other, scared. "So you know the drill?" Darla said. Tom raised his hand. "Yeah, what does this have to do with a singing competition," he asked. "You'll see," Darla said. "I like this little one. She's got class and style," Ercole said. Tom rubbed the back of his neck and thought about Amber. She was pretty and he didn't want him stuck with Alberto anyways. "Okay, I'll do it." Tom said. "Sounds like lots of fun, I'm in!" Ercole said. "Ercole at your service," Ercole shook Darla's hand. Tom wasn't sure about this. He was off in his own space when Ercole hit him. "You idiot! Focus!" Ercole warned him. "Tom Lucitor," Tom said shaking Darla's hand. "Darla Dimple," Darla said. "Now it's showtime!" she said as the four of them excited the cafe.
(A/N: I know the plan sounds complicated but it'll make sense in the end! Hope u enjoyed this chapter!)