Chapter 12: Hades Secret

Alberto woke up to a ding on his phone. He woke up and read the text.

Alberto got up and snuck out of the house. There was a limo outside and Max rolled down the window. Alberto gulped. "Um hi, I'm here to see Darla," Alberto said. Max groaned and the door opened as Alberto was grabbed and pulled in the limo by Darla. "Oh Alfonso! It's so great to see you!" Darla hugged Alberto. Alberto got that weird feeling again as Darla kissed his cheek. "Step on it Max," Darla ordered as the tires shrieked and they drove off.

   Meanwhile, Hades arrived at the bar where he and Eris arraigned to meet. He saw Eris waiting for him and entered the bar. She saw Hades walking toward her. "What I miss babe?" Hades said as Eris saw him and giggled. "I'm glad you made it Hades," Eris smiled. "Same here," Hades smiled. They chatted away.
Tom sat reading a magazine while Ercole practiced throwing darts. "I will get those sea monsters if it's the last thing I do," Ercole said. Tom rolled his eyes then he noticed Hades is missing. "Hey have you seen Hades?" Tom asked Ercole. "Eh? Blue flame leaves, what do I care?" Ercole said to Tom. "I'm gonna look for him or Darla will throw a fit. You're in charge," Tom said as he left Darla's house. Tom took a taxi and tracked Hades location on his phone. He saw Hades at the Tiki Tiki Bar on his phone. As the taxi drove by the Tiki Tiki Bar, Tom told the driver to stop. As Tom got out and the taxi left, he peeked through a window and noticed Hades with a woman. Tom felt bad. He felt that Hades wasn't that bad but just was like every other toon. Hades loved someone for who they are. Tom felt proud for Hades. As Hades and Eris paid their bill and walked out, Tom hid in an alleyway. He watched them. "I had a nice time tonight, Hades," Eris said. "Me too babe," Hades said. A taxi horn honked. "Oh that's my ride," Eris said. "Will I see you again?" Eris asked Hades. "Sure," Hades said as he kissed Eris's hand. Eris giggled as Hades opened the taxi car door for Eris. "See ya baby blue," Eris said as she curled her finger into Hades blue flame. Hades waved bye as the taxi drove off. "Nice sentiment," Tom told Hades as Hades got startled and turned around to see Tom standing there. "Tom?! You saw that?!" Hades said. "Yep," Tom said. There was a long pause. "Look, don't tell Darla but I think I'm in love," Hades told Tom. Tom looked at him and sighed. "You have every right to be," Tom said. Hades looked at him perplexed. "To be honest, I don't wanna do Darla's deed. I wanna make things right and find my own special person. I don't love Princess Amber. Something is making me love her but I don't know what. So now you know," Tom turned around and frowned. Hades sighed. "Kid you are right, love is powerful. So I'm gonna make it up to you," Hades said. Tom wiped away a tear and gave Hades a hug. "Thanks, but what about Darla?" Tom asked. "Secret is safe with me kid! Darla will find out what's coming to her," Hades nodded. "Oh shoot! We won't make it back in time before Darla does!" Tom said. "Leave it to me kid! I know a faster way," Hades said as Tom and Hades disappeared.