Chapter 9: The Diamond Heist

Hades was looking outside at Eris who was getting in her car. He couldn't help but stare at her long black locks and purple skin. He started texting her:

Hades put his phone away when he heard Darla coming. "Hades we need your help," Darla said as she explained the situation to Hades. "So I need you to tie up the security guard and put a mouthfold on them," Darla advised. "You got it," Hades said. "Alright let's do this," Darla said.

The security guard was sleeping at the security camera table as Darla and her gang snuck in to find The Diamond of Love. They huddled together. "Split up and don't get distracted, got it?" Darla said. Everyone nodded, splitting up. Darla looked everywhere until a pink glow shined through the hallway. Darla peeked around the corner and spotted The Diamond of Love. She couldn't believe she found it. "At long last, it's finally mine!" Darla said as the rest of her gang showed up. The diamond was covered in a transparent glass case as Darla tried to get it open. "Ugh! It won't budge!" Darla huffed. "How do we get it open?" she asked. "I got this," Hades said as he melted the case with his hands. Riiiiiing! The security alarm went off as the gang heard footsteps coming. "Quick  through the garbage chute!" Darla said as they rushed over to a garbage chute across the way. Everyone slid down as Hades did a smoke bomb and disappeared.

Darla and the gang arrived at Darla's house as Darla put The Diamond of Love down on her piano. She removed the chunk of the diamond from her necklace and put it in the center of the real diamond. "Feast your eyes on this magical beauty! Soon every boy and man will love me for me!" Darla laughed. "Let's go before it's too late!" Ercole said as Darla stopped him.
"Not yet Whiskers. We need to wait till the actual competition starts then I will have the power to love!" Darla smirked. Tom was unsure about all this but still followed Darla's commands. "Now it's time for the callbacks. Three eyes! Whiskers! Grab the pen and paper! We got a callback list to write," Darla and the rest of her gang laughed manically.