Relax Princess (Pt. 8)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. ITS GOING TO START TO GET DIRTY SO PLZ DON'T REPORT MY BOOK.

        Who has time to think when a man like that is making them feel like this. He moves his hands from my face to my shoulders. He grasps them then begins to let his hands flow down my back, around my waist, over my hips, and back down to the bottom of my ass. He grips tightly, and from his squatting position he stands up, lifting me into the air and helping me wrap my legs around his waist. My dress rolls above my underwear line, my thong now exposed. Shawn sucks in a sharp breath, almost as if he's caught off guard, and adjusts his grip. "Where's your room baby?" he whispers in my ear as I rest my head on his shoulder. "Straight up those stairs. It's the first door on the left" I reply and he starts carrying me up. He's so strong; this is making me feel like I weigh nothing, and I love it.
      Shawn opens the door to my room and walks over to my bed, throwing me down. I gasp loudly and sit up on my elbows as a natural reaction. As I'm looking up at him he smirks and begins to climb on top of me. My legs tense up, so I bend my knees almost wrapping my legs around him. He puts his hand on my shoulder and gently pushes me down so I'm laying flat. He then drags that hand lightly down to my waist, letting his soft fingers feel the fabric of my dress and places a firm grip. "Relax princess" he whispers to me "I want to make you feel so good." With those words I instantly open up for him, my knees falling to the side so my legs are spread.
He smiles at my actions and leans down to start placing soft kisses down my neck. He stops somewhere in between the bottom of my ear and my collarbone and attempts to leave a hickey. I can feel his lips, teeth, and tongue all go to work as he's lightly sucking on the most sensitive part of my neck. I can't help but squirm around underneath him. This tickles, hurts a little, but feels absolutely delightful all at the same time. He stops sucking and begins to lightly drag his tongue down my collarbone, all the way to the top of my cleavage. He plants a small kiss then, sitting up with my legs resting on his thighs, grips both sides of the collar of my dress. I'm confused as to what he is trying to do but quickly realize as he gently, to not rip the dress, pulls it down to expose my breasts.
      His eyes light up at this sight of my body. He had been longing to see me in this state, and I never thought he was the one that deserved it the entire time. He places the collar of my dress just beneath my breasts; it's very tight, so the fabric is giving them a natural push-up. He sits back to admire my body and groans, "Fuck Y/N... you are beyond beautiful." He takes his right hand, places it on my boob, and begins to softly slide his thumb over my nipple. I squeeze my eyes shut and bite my lip to try subduing my moan. "Is this okay?" He asks me. I want to groan out 'Yes, yes, it's more than okay' but I can only bring myself to nod. I've never felt a touch like this, so tender and loving, but also so hot and erotic. Matt's has never even touched me this way. Although, I doubt he ever loved me as much as this.

__________________________________________________________________
Ohhh shit it's getting hot in this b*tch if I do say so myself😂 I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and I feel like every time I come out with a new one I apologize for waiting so long but I'm sorry!! Plz forgive me! Lmk how you guys feel about this one thank you for all the support😌❤️

XX//ArianasHighHeels