Relax Princess (Pt.5)

After I was done greeting the boys we all make our way to sit down. I sit on the couch and I find myself blushing as Shawn sits next to me. "Why are you guys being loners in here? The party's out there" I say giggling. "Heyyy we aren't loners" Shawn says as he puts his arm around me, "We just come in here to smoke so we don't have randoms asking us for a hit." I look to the boys and they all nod their heads. I just laugh and tell them it makes sense. Shawn and I lean back and he moves his arm from around me to the couch behind me. I can see the anger brewing on Matt's face and I love it. "You lairs. You guys have been in here for like half the party." Cam says while laughing. "Wooow, I don't come around for a while and now you guys are boring and liars." I say giggling. "We are not boring!" J responds. I look at him with the type of face that says 'I see through your bull shit.' "Fine Y/N" Carter turns to me, "we'll go out there and party with you, if you smoke this blunt with us first. We haven't smoked with you in forever."
      He takes a neatly rolled blunt out of his pocket and hands it to me. "You get to spark it little one." Carter taunts me. "I've been smoking longer than anyone of you in this room. Don't call me little one." I say chuckling, making everyone laugh (Even Matt). I put the blunt to my lips, take the lighter G handed to me, light it, and start puffing. "How is it?" Nash asked me as I blew out the smoke. "It tastes like it'll have me fucked up and thats fine by me." I reply. All of the boys laugh and I pass the blunt over to Shawn. Our hands touch as I pass it and I swear I got chills. He takes a couple hits and I can't help but think "God he looks so good." When he's done he passes it on and the blunt goes around the circle at least 8 times before it was finished. With that I said, "Okay. I smoked with y'all. Now time to go into the actual party!" The Jacks and Carter groan, while Cam and Matt lead the way. Shawn walks beside me as we head out of the room, and he gently places his hand on my lower back, as if hes guiding me.
        Once we walk out we all folow Cam to the bar. He pours everyone a round of shots and hands them to each of us. He raises his glass in the air to toast. "To good times." Cam states and Matt looks right at me, almost a hint of longing in his eyes. I look away from his gaze and up at Shawn as I also raise my glass. We make eye contact and hold our stare as I continue Cams toast with, "and to much better ones." Matt looks down with emotions that are hard to read as we all cheers and take the shots.
      We all place the glasses on the bar and Cam puts them all away. All of a sudden one of my favorite songs, Too Close by Next, started playing. I was crossfaded at this point and I started to get a little bit messy. However, I wasn't messy enough to be annoying. "I love this sonnnng!" I shout. The boys laugh, but Shawn just looks me up and down and smirks. The look was enough to make me weak in the knees. I was lost in his eyes and it was like he knew he had me wrapped around his finger. He just takes my hand and pulls me on to the dance floor. He spins me around so my back is facing him and he pushes his body up against me. I looked towards the bar and I see Matt staring at us, looking upset. While I look, Shawn whispers in my ear,  "Let's dance." as he places both hands firmly on my hips. I feel like I'm melting under his touch and seeing Matt angry fuels my fire even more.
      I start swaying my hips to the beat and Shawn follows. We progressively start to get more provocative as we're grinding on each other and I could hear a quiet groan coming from him. I was getting wetter and wetter and Shawn knew what he was doing. I let his hands roam my body as we danced and I looked over only to see Matt angrily yelling something at Cam. All of a sudden he starts storming towards us. Shawn and I separate and he grabs me by the wrist to pull me behind him. "Is this all you came to do you homie hoppin slut?!" Matt screams at me. Shawn pushes him back "Don't talk to her like that." He says sternly. Matt responds with, "Shut the fuck up Shawn. I should be beating you're ass right now. Friends don't go after the girls their friends love." I gain a tighter grip on Shawns arm as he starts to move closer to Matt.
      "Oh pipe down little Matt. You don't love her, you never did." my grip loosens and Shawn continues, "You cheated on her for Christ sake, multiple times.. She caught you once and left you but did you tell her about the many times before that?! Like Maggie... Or Madison.. Huh Matt?!" I let go completely of Shawns arm as he gets in Matts face. I cross my arms, giving Matt the death stare. Now I hope Shawn whoops his ass. "Maybe you love her now that you realize what you lost. But you're to late.." ,Shawn says and Matt is silent, he just stares back at Shawn for a while."She deserves someone to show her different, and if that someone is me then so be it bitch." All of a sudden Matt swings and hits Shawn in the chest. I'm in shock as I watch that punch finally push Shawn over the edge. He lunges towards Matt taking him down and all I can think is 'Oh god.. How did this night come to this.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Long time no see! I hope you hunnies enjoyed the chapter.😋 Feel free to leave any suggestions of what you want to see in the book next. They will be greatly appreciated❤

XX//ArianasHighHeels