Relax Princess Pt.9

WARNING: GRAPHIC

        This is a feeling I've never had before. Not with Matt, not with anybody at all. The wanting, the longing, and the desperation just to have him inside me. After nodding my head he moves his hand from my breast to the bed and leans down, kissing my nipple. He draws a circle with his tongue around it before taking it into his mouth and sucking. He moves on to the other breast and does the same. I moan loudly and I'm physically incapable of staying still while he does this, squirming underneath him with a burning in my stomach and a pulse in my pussy. At this point my body is writhing uncontrollably and I need some relief between my legs. I start pushing my hips upwards rubbing myself on his bulge. He groans and pushes back down on me, bringing his head back up so his mouth is by my ear. "Tell me how bad you want me." he whispers as he starts sliding his hand up my leg. "What?" ,I respond. He suddenly stops and grabs the inside of my thigh hard enough to hurt a little. I gasp and he hardens his tone, "Tell me how bad you want me, now." I whimper. He's being so stern and, yet I'm not scared. In fact, I've never been more aroused. "I want you so bad. More than anything Shawn. You're making me so wet." He grunts at the filth of my words and continues to slowly slide his hand up. "Good girl" , he praises me, "Now beg." I need him to keep going. I feel like if he stops now my body just might explode. "Please.. Please I need it so bad I can't take it anymore. I'm begging you please don't stop.." , I continuously plead and I'm shaking so badly I could barley get the words out. He moves his hand all the way up this time placing it on top of my clit, over my thong. I start to rub against his fingers needing to feel the pressure of them. Thats when he sits up, using his other hand to do so while skillfully keeping his hand in place. He pushes my hips down to keep me still. The teasing is agonizing at this point. I groan and put my head back. "Look at me Y/N" he states, "You want it?" "Yes!" , I groan, looking up at him and losing myself. With direct eye contact he demands, "Call me daddy." 

        That was it. I completely unraveled underneath him and he knew it too. As I screamed "Yes daddy, please just do it!" he smirked at me and called me a good girl once more. He moves my thong to the side and starts rubbing gentle circles around my clit. I moan and arch my back, feeling tingles throughout my entire body. He adds a bit more pressure and speed without losing the perfect spot, and my legs start to quiver. I can't stop moaning; nobody has ever made me this vocal without me having to fake it. "Fuck I think I'm going to cum already." , I groan. Its been 2 minutes that has felt like 30. I don't know how I'm going to last when we fuck if I can barely take his fingers. He pulls his fingers away and sternly says "Don't you dare. Hold it. I'll tell you when you can cum." I simply respond "Yes daddy." while shaking and patiently awaiting his next move. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of a short chapter but hey at least I'm writing again lol. Again I'm sorry about the wait but I hope you enjoy! Little update: I had a baby! He's 5 months now and very my healthy. He's my pride and joy and also one more excuse for why I don't write lmao. Love you all!