Sick Days

It's a rainy morning in Toronto and you find yourself waking up feeling worse than you had yesterday. You have had a bad cold for the past few days, but today you were just feeling even more miserable. You had texted your boyfriend Shawn and told him that you wouldn't be at school today because you were so sick. He texted you back saying, "No! ='( School is even more terrible when you're not here. I hope you feel better princess <3 I hate it when my babygirl doesn't feel good =( Remember to rest and drink lots of water! Go back to sleep princess and text me ass soon as you wake up! I love you!<3 xx" You smile at the message and roll over on your side to fall asleep again.

You wake up after 2 hours and you roll over to grab your phone. You text Shawn, "Hey baby!<3 I just woke up. I still feel really sick... Everything would be better if you were here =( I promise I'll try to be back at school tomorrow. I love you too!<3 xx" He read the message, but didn't reply. "He should still be in class" you thought to yourself. By this time, Shawn had been half way through his second period. You get up out of bed and brush your teeth. You throw your hair into a messy bun and put on one of Shawn's Nike sweatshirts that was big enough to fit you like a dress and some knee high socks and you run down stairs. You turn the fireplace on, grab a giant, fuzzy blanket from the hall closet, and turn the tv to netflix. Just as you're about to walk to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast you get a text.

You open your phone and see a text from Shawn that says, "Open the front door. <3" You walk to the front door and open it only to be greeted by Shawn holding a giant teddy bear, some flowers, and a basket full of stuff. "Shawn!" you yell and hug him, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" "I couldn't go through a whole school day knowing that my babygirl was by herself feeling miserable." he said as he was walking into your house. You close the door behind him and he sets all of the stuff he brought you on the couch. Once he sets the stuff down, you give him a proper hug and he hugs you back as tight as he can almost crushing you. "Awe, you're so cute! Thank you babe." you say. "Anything for my princess." he replies.

You go over to your couch and look over the stuff he brought. "What's all of this babe?" you ask. He looks over the stuff for a short second and throws his arms up yelling "It's the complete sick day package!" You giggle at him and he continues explaining the gifts. "The teddy bear is so you have a cuddle buddy when I'm not around. The flowers are sunflowers and roses mixed together because I know you love that combination. And this basket is full of stuff you need when you're sick." You look at him with loving eyes, thinking "How did I get so lucky?" He continues, "I put oatmeal and tea for breakfast so it can sooth your throat, advil, dayquil, and niquil for your body aches and stuffy nose, and chicken noodle soup for when you get hungry again. There's some tissues in there too for your stuffy nose." You are shocked at how much he was willing to do for you. "Oh and I can't forget, I brought all of your favorite movies!" he says while taking the movies out of the basket, "So we can just cuddle and watch movies all day."

"You are the best boyfriend in the world" you say with so much love in your voice. "I know" he says and you giggle. You take the oatmeal and the tea out of the basket and you start heading to the kitchen before Shawn stops you. He takes the packets out of your hand and says, "Ummm, where do you think you're going? You're sick so that means I'm going to be taking care of you today. Now go back to the living room and put on one of those movies while I make you breakfast baby." He kisses your head and you go do what he says. You pull the movie If I Stay out of the basket and put it in the DVD player. You sit down on the couch and pull the blanket over you to keep warm while you wait for Shawn. He comes into the room with a hot bowl of oatmeal and a fresh cup of tea. After you finish eating you and Shawn lay down on the couch and cuddle. You guys just laid there for the rest of the day and cuddle and watch movies with Shawn taking care of you until he had to go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading guys!! I wanted to start it off simple and cute before I get to the smutty stuff lol. I hope you like it and I should be updating soon!

XX//ArianasHighHeels