Relax Princess (Pt.4)

{Back to Present}
"You don't remember?" I asked still looking down. It was clear Cam was already more faded than I was. However, he realized his mistake and quickly apologized. I just told him it was okay and lightened up a bit. He then walked to give me another hug, stumbling on the way causing him to fall into me. "Looks like I need to catch up Cam." I say and giggle. "Yes, you really do." he responds and grabs my wrist leading me to the bar.
I stop and look back at Sam who, while I wasn't paying attention, had been on a heated phone call with her boyfriend. "Are you okay?" I mouth. She puts herself on mute and continues to explain herself. "My boyfriend is being an asshole. I have to go. Do you want to leave with me?" I really don't want to be left alone here, but I look back at Cams pleading expression and decide to stay. "No I'll be okay. Go handle your stuff hun." She thanks me and gives me a hug before continuing the call, storming out. Cameron smiles at me and continues to lead me to the bar. "Are anymore of the boys here? I miss them" I ask.
"Yeah, the Jacks, Shawn, Carter, and Nash are here. They're chillin in the little lounge room." He replies. "Let's go say Hi!" I say excitedly. He chuckles at me. "Okayy. Let's take some shots first though" he says as we arrive to the bar. I forgot how huge this place was. I roll my eyes as Cam ecstaticly hands me two shots. "What is it?" I ask. He pointed to the bottle of fireball in response. Without question I take both shots back to back and hand Cameron the glasses back. "Pour me another one." I say. "Woah Y/N when did you become such a party animal? Maybe you should slow down, we still have the whole night." Cam replies. I look at him with a slight look of sadness in my eyes. "If I see Matt face to face tonight I'm gonna need to be drunk or high to handle it." He just nods his head sympathetically and pours me another shot. He slides it across the bar and I take it fast, placing the empty shot glass back on the bar. I'm a little more than tipsy now. "Lets go see the boys!" I say excitedly. Cam just laughs and says "Alright come on."
He leads me to a seperate room and we stop at a closed door. A slight feeling of anxiety rushed through me but quickly went away as Cam opened the door. The first thing I saw as the door opened was the smoke flying out of the room, the smell of weed lingering inside. "Mmm my favorite smell" I say and giggle. Cam calls me a dork and leads me into the room. All of the boys heads turn to me as I walk in, including Matt, and I feel their eyes as they look me up and down. Theres a blunt being passed around, bottles on the coffee table, and their own playlist playing on the speakers inside the room.
"Is that who I think it is?!" Jack J says excitedly. Him and G rush over to me and hug me, followed along by Shawn, Carter, and Nash. "What are you doing here Y/N? We missed you!" says Nash. "Oh, I came with Sam but she had to leave so I stood back with Cam. I missed you guys too!" I replied. Matt had stood on the couch silent looking shocked and honestly it amused me. By now, those shots kicked in and I wasn't going to let anybody ruin my fun. Finally he found the courage to talk to me. Without moving from his spot he akwardly looks up and quietly says, "Hey Y/N." I look at him with my eyebrows slightly raised. I decided I was going to mess with him tonight. I want him to wish he never cheated. "Hi Matthew." I say with a smile flipping my hair behind my shoulder, quickly looking away from him. "You look great Y/N" Carter compliments you. "Aww thanks Carter" I reply. "Yeah Y/N" shawn says smirking at me, "Its nice to see you again. Especially looking like that." He looks me up and down and I blush at his words. I look down at the floor as I push my hair behind my ears. "Thank you Shawn" I reply. Out of the corner of my eye I see Matt glare at us. Shawn has always had a little thing for me and Matt knew it and hated it. I always had a little crush on him too but I never acted on my feelings because of Matt, but I have a feeling thats going to change tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooouuu things are gonna get spicy kids😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter💛 thank you for all of the support with this story💙 new chapters coming soon

XX//ArianasHighHeels