Relax Princess (Pt. 6)

Shawn lunges towards Matt and takes him down and all I'm thinking is 'Oh god, how did this night come to this?' I can see the anger all over Shawn's face, enough anger for his veins on his neck and head pop out. As scary as this fight was, I just can't help but think how sexy Shawn looked while in this aggressive state. I snap back into reality as Shawn is on top of Matt punching him in the face repeatedly. It took about 4 punches to break his nose and not much more after that to knock him out. The boys had been letting them handle their business but at this point it was going too far and Cameron and Carter rushed to break it up. Cam pulls Shawn off of Matt by his shoulders and Carter slides Matt away trying desperately to wake him. Shawn surveys the scene he just caused as he's getting up and I rush over to take him by the arm. "Come on Shawn! You have to go now!" I say frantically and start leading our run out the front door.
        We get outside and I start to walk up the street looking behind to make sure Shawn is following. "We have to get you away from here. I don't know if anybody called the cops or anything and I don't want you in anymore trouble than you're already in" I say. He just nods his head and follows close behind me. We walk quietly until we get to the end of the road and stop so I could get us an Uber. Shawn broke the silence by saying "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that even though he picked a fight with me. If he cared about you so much he shouldn't have cheated on you." I reply, "It's okay Shawn. Thank you for standing up to him. He got what he deserved; I'm not mad at you at all" He just smiles at me and I smile back noticing the few marks on his face that Matt left. He looks so rugged and dangerous and the more I look at him the more I want him.
I'm lost in him, my eyes moving from his eyes to his lips, and all I want is to feel his lips on mine. I must have been staring for a while because Shawn caught the hint and moved closer to me. He grabbed the back of my arm pulling me close to his chest and used his other hand to lightly cup my chin to make me look up at him. The sight of him standing over me is so intimidating yet so arousing. I couldn't take the tension anymore; I gently wrapped one hand around his arm and the other around the back of his head, pulling him towards me as I get on my tiptoes and our lips collided. The kiss was slowly getting more hot and passionate as the seconds pass, turning into a whole makeout session. I could feel the sparks fly and it felt like my heart was going to explode. I could tell he could feel it too because he wrapped both arms around my waist squeezing me tightly as if he never wanted to let go. That's when I knew he was the one I should have been with all along.
As we're having this moment it's as if our Uber driver has perfect timing and he pulls up while we're mid-kiss. Shawn and I pull away from each other smiling and giggling and he grabs me by the hand while I go to the window and ask the driver if he is our Uber here to pick us up. When he says yes and states our names to confirm, both Shawn and I get in the back of the car. He holds the door open for me as I get in and scoot to the far left side. He follows me in sitting on the far right side; after closing the door he puts his left arm around my waist and moves me closer and I lay my head on his shoulder. I start to drift away into my thoughts and without realizing I speak some of them aloud. "It always should have been you Shawn" I say quietly. My eyes widen and I gasp as I heard those words leave my mouth. Shawns head whips towards me, slightly shocked, but as he looks into my eyes he just responds with a soft "I know." He gently cups my chin and and pulls me in for a soft but passionate kiss. His touch and his lips calm me and when we pull away I lay my head on his chest. The ride home is peaceful as I just lie there listening to his heartbeat. Our breathing eventually falls in the same pattern and I start to dose off. I hope when I get home Shawn decides to stay...
________________________________________________________________________
Sooo... hey... y'all probably forgot about this book but in case you didn't here's a new chapter haha. It might not have been worth the wait but I really want to start writing more I promise. Now that I've graduated I'll have more time so I guess you could look forward to that. Hope you enjoyed!✨🧚🏽‍♂️