~Chapter 12~

(1st person perspective)

**AFTER CARE**

I was panting more than I'd ever done. I think he'd finished now. Jesus, that was a rollercoaster..

Azeru started stroking my neck up and down.

"You were such a good boy~...Letting me drain you like that." He whispered to me. My cheeks became red again. There is something about his voice that just makes my body go crazy.

He kissed my neck a few times, before sitting up and cleaning himself off, then moving to me. He helped me clean, I couldn't move much. He put some spare clothes on me, and put his cloak over me and picked me up bridle style.

"What are you doing now?.." I asked.

"Be quiet and just let me hold you, peasant boy..". He firmly stated. Okay so maybe he's a bit harsh?..

He just looked at me and looked away, he walked over to a chase lounge and sat down, placing me on his lap. He cradled me, messing with my hair, I tried to move my head to stop him, but it wasn't any use, I kind of enjoyed it too to be honest.

"Goodness, how can a pity human like you be so admirable....And adorable if I must add." He said softly. I didn't respond, I just laid my head on his chest and started to slowly relax, and warm up to him.

He lifted my chin to see my face. I just stared at him.

"You are a sweet little thing though, aren't you, boy?" He said.

He looked at me, chuckled softly and placed a kiss on my lips. It was soft a nice. He then moved my head back to his chest, and continued to stroke and comfort me.

"You're not going to do anything if I sleep are you?" I asked hesitantly. I looked up at Azeru, only to see him look back at me in disbelief.

"Do something to you? How do you mean?" He questioned. I put my head down slightly.

"I'm just a bit nervous, because your a vampire and all that, I don't want you to-"

"Just because I'm a vampire, doesn't mean I'm a vicious beast who's only out for the weak. I have people I care about, and you're one of them. You see, you're special to me, I have drained many people over time, but you're different. Your blood gives off something for me, that I can't get enough of. It makes me feel warm and relaxed."

"You, you're my medicine.."