~Chapter 16~

(3rd person perspective)

**SMUT WARNING(?)**

Y/n woke up eventually, with a terrible headache, he slowly tried to move, but he was bound to a chair it seemed.

"Crap..." Y/n mumbled. He suddenly heard a noise behind him, before he could react, a hand wrapped around his neck, ever so gently. He heard a voice speak.

"Awake now, sleeping beauty?" Said the voice. Y/n didn't need to ask who it was, it was Alec.

(1st person perspective)

"Wh-what are you doing, Alec..?" I managed to blurt out. Alec only responded with a chuckle, as he began to stroke my neck.

"Oh darling, such a precious little thing.." he suddenly bent down to my ear, "I want you..".

My eyes widened for a short time. Where am I? Where is Azeru? "Where is Azeru?" I asked.

"Oh come now, you're not still worried for that monster now are you? What's so good about him? Did you like the way he made you feel, perhaps? If that's the case then, I can make you feel much more than what he made you feel.." Alec's hand slid down from my neck, down my chest and stomach and up my shirt again, this time, slowly and seductively, as his other hand came from behind me and held my chin firmly in place.

"You like it when I do this, don't you?" He grinned, as he moved my face sideways to look at him.

"What.." I said, my cheeks feeling warm. Oh no what if I'm blushing right now??

A small chuckle left Alec's mouth, before he moved his hand down my stomach and slipped into my pants slightly, just above my member.

"Huh..??" I blurted out. "What are you-" I was cut off now, as Alec removed his other hand from my chin and started kissing my neck.

"I like taking my time with people like you." He whispered, as he continued to kiss me. I bit my lip as I tried to contain small whimpers, but I accidentally let one out. Shit.

"Good boy.." Alec said with a sadistic chuckle, as I froze with embarrassment. His hand started slowly slipping further down into my pants.

"Alec..stop.." I pleaded, it was no use, this was making him enjoy this more.

"Oh, but we both know you don't want me too.." He whispered again. My cheeks had gotten warmer now, and my breathing started to become heavier. Shit..!

Alec started licking my neck up and down, wanting to hear my voice, I knew I didn't want to tell him to stop again, if I did, I would let out a noise instead..!

"You're so adorable, no wonder Azeru chose you. I'm going to enjoy breaking you like this~.." Alec said, as he started nibbling my neck. Suddenly, there was a faint crashing noise coming from the room outside of the one I was currently in.

"ALEC YOU BASTARD. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE." Came a voice on the other side. It was Azeru.