~Chapter 32~

**PRIDE COMFORT CHAPTER SINCE ITS CLOSE TO PRIDE MONTH 🖤**

(1st person perspective)

Me and Azeru were woken by a loud banging on the door. I sat up as Azeru snaked one arm around me.

"Who is it??" He shouted. Kit entered the room.

"Sir Azeru, you two have to see this.."

We both glanced at eachother before excusing Kit so we could get dressed. We slipped into some clothes and met Kit on the Balcony.

We both glanced down, to our surprise, there was hundreds of village folk cheering at us and holding up signs saying "Y/n ♡ Azeru!".

We both looked at eachother in confusion, before Azeru raised his hand as the crowd went silent.

"May I ask, what is all of this for?" He called out, as someone from the crowd responded.

"Do not fret Sir! We all support you and your love! We would never hate you for whom you desire!" As the man finished, he turned to a man next to him and pecked his cheek and smiled.

My jaw dropped slightly as my heart melted. Everyone here today, has crowded round to show us that it's okay.

Other people starting kissing eachother to prove it to us. Men kissing men, women kissing women, no one was judging.

A tear fell from my eye as I hugged Azeru. He was just as speechless as I was.

"Thank you everyone, this means a lot but you didn't have too-"

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!"

"DON'T BE SCARED Y/N!"

"WE ALL LOVE YOU!"

The yelling went on and on. Azeru chuckled as he waved to the crowd. I glanced at him and my heart skipped a beat.

His eyes were glassy. I grabbed his cheeks and made him crouch to my eye level, as I hugged around his neck.

"It's okay Azeru..."

He stood up and picked me up suddenly, and showed me to the crowd, they all cheered.

I waved and smiled, as Azeru planted a kiss on my lips. Everyone went wild and the crowd practically poured there love to us.

I looked over to Kit, they had their thumbs up with a warm smile. I smiled back of course.

I'd never felt so....At home.

"Y/n....Your father is in the crowd." Azeru told me.

My smile instantly dropped as I panicked. I remembered I had never told my father that I liked guys. But to my surprise..

He was one of the folks that was holding up a supportive sign in his hands. It read: "I love you Y/n, my sweet boy."

Tears streamed down my face as Azeru hugged me. I'd never felt so relieved and happy.

(This is a comfort chapter for pride month, this chapter is mainly aimed at closeted gay guys, transgender men and so on. People have no right to treat you differently just because you love the same sex or you are a different gender. It is normal, and you are loved.) ♡