~Chapter 26~

(3rd person perspective)

Tension erupted throughout the room. Alec's hand around Y/n's throat, Azeru winded on the ground, Y/n's mind trying to come clean. Everyone had eyes on eachother.

"You're just tempering with my life because you're lonely, the way you act is the reason you can't get anything in your ass. You pathetic low life." Azeru scoffed.

Alec gasped dramatically as a disgusting frown washed across his face. His grip on Y/n tightened, before he suddenly let go.

**CLASH**

Y/n and Alec fell to the floor as Y/n took a swing to his face. He grabbed Alec by the hair and smashed his face into the hard floor. Over and over, before Alec was choking on the blood from his nose.

"Y/n what are you doing??" Azeru called out. He was ignored.

Azeru tackled Y/n as he struggled. He grabbed Y/n's chin to see his face. He had glassy eyes.

"YOU BASTARD! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Y/n cried out to Alec, who had his face covered.

Azeru rushed out of the room, and within the blink of an eye they were both in a forest. Y/n was clenching onto Azeru's shoulders.

"WHY WERE YOU EVER FRIENDS WITH HIM. IF YOU'D NEVER MET HIM NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!" Y/n threw at Azeru. He struggled to breathe, hiccups interrupting him every second he spoke, tears streaming down his face and into his mouth.

He got up and ran. Deep into the forest.

"Y/n hold on.."

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME." Y/n snapped back. Azeru knew that was his final warning, but he didn't care.

Azeru grabbed him by the shoulders, grabbed his chin and glared at him.

"LISTEN. After all that's happened you are listening to me and me only. Do you understand." He stated. Y/n's eyes were wide.

"Do you understand." He warned again, squeezing Y/n's shoulders slightly.

"Ah, yes.." he whispered, his lips quivering.

Azeru sighed, and pulled Y/n into a hug. "I'm sorry Alec is like this. This isn't the first time this has happened.."

Y/n looked up at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

"It doesn't matter at the moment.." Azeru said, with an exhausted tone.

"I get you're upset, let's just...go back to the palace." Azeru stated finally.