~Chapter 24~

(Azeru's perspective)

Opening my eyes, I was greeted with a loud ringing in my ears, i clenched my teeth as I waited for the ringing to die down.

After a few minutes I turned next to me, about to greet Y/n until my heart sank. He was no where to be seen.

"I shouldn't panic." I thought to myself. He's probably gone for an early walk or something.

Although, he's never done that before. Not in my presence at least. I sat up, slid into some clothes and walked down the halls of my castle.

I called for his name, I looked in all of the rooms, I even went to ask my father if he had seen him at all, my father had not.

I started to get frustratingly anxious, as something might've happened to the boy.

I calmed myself before I continued searching. I checked the forest where we met, he wasn't there either.

I even checked the beasts in the forest for Y/n's scent, in case any of the creatures had caught him. But his smell wasn't anywhere near the forest.

Then, it hit me.

Alec.

My eyes lit up, the crimson bright enough to melt glass.

"That selfish bastard..."

**TIME SKIP**

(1st person perspective)

My eyes slowly opened, the first thing I was greeted with were the sadistic chuckles of Alec, staring down at me pathetically.

He lifted my chin and smirked at me.

"You definitely took that well.."

"You're a....Psycho..." I responded, it was so hard for me to talk, I had to hold back my whimpers of pain.

"Don't be like that, you should be happy. Now you'll know what that A stands for forever.." he told me. I started to smirk.

"What's so funny?" Alec asked. I looked up at him and grinned.

"You know, that A on my back can also stand for Azeru.."

I found it kind of amusing how he never thought of that, jokes aside, I'd never seen so much disgust in a man's eyes before.

Before I could joke further, Alec took a swing for my stomach. He ended up winding me.

I faced the floor and gasped for air as Alec pulled my hair and kneed me in the face. I knew something like this would come if I played with him, I mean it's not like I didn't expect it.

"I don't care how many times I have to beat it into you, but you will learn to love me." He told me in a firm tone.

He gripped my hair and pulled my head back, revealing my neck. I couldn't see him but I knew he had a smirk on his face.

Alec bent down a licked my neck, causing me to gasp slightly.

"He-hey what the hell?-"

When my gaze was brought back to Alec, I couldn't say anything as he immediately smashed his lips onto mine, instantly sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I squirmed and tried to move my head away, but he placed his hand on the back of my head, and kissed me deeply but passionately.

My eyes fluttered as I didn't know how to take this. Alec had switched to being forceful, to completely calm.

He broke off the kiss as I panted. He chuckled to himself as he ruffled my hair.

"Good boy. You can deny it all you want, but I know you enjoyed that." He stated.

I turned my head away as my cheeks lit up a bit. I hate to admit it, but he kinda wasn't wrong.

Suddenly Alec whispered in my ear.

"You're breaking~"

I jumped back, forgetting I was restrained. He held my chin and brought my face closer, lips only an inch away, and our chests pressed against each other.

"You can't hide your flustered face from me Y/n...I know all the things you like. I know all the things that make you flustered. I'm tempted to just have my way with you right now..." he claimed. My face went slightly more red, as he chucked once more.

"What would happen if I removed this shirt of yours?" He asked, before I could respond my shirt had been snatched from my chest, using Alec's abilities.

I looked down. "Hey-!"

"Shhhhh, no need to fret..." Alec reassured me, as he started kissing my chest, lower and lower, until he was at the line of my pants.

I tried moving my arms, but they stayed firmly above my head.

"No need to resist now darling....." He bent down to my ear and whispered; "I'm going to please you.."

His left arm slid behind my head, stroking my hair as his right hand slid down over my dick, rubbing the outside of my pants, teasing me.

I closed my eyes desperately not trying to get excited, I didn't want to give Alec the pleasure of my reaction.

"You may be holding back now, but I can break you like a twig.."