~Chapter 19~

(3rd person perspective)

**AT ALEC'S MANOR, FOLLOWED BY GLASS BREAKING AND YELLING**

"THAT BASTARD!" Alec roared, as he threw glasses everywhere, trashing the room he was in. "He took him...hah..." Alec panted, ruffling his hair.

"Y/n, that boy. Unlike anything Iv ever seen. His looks, his voice, his body....Perfect. Mine...He's mine.."

Alec started to pant. "I have to get him back, Azeru can't keep him under his protection for long. I know all his weaknesses. He thinks he can take Y/n from me? He's mine. A specimen such as Y/n deserves to be in complete submission over me."

Alec was too busy plotting to notice he was talking a bit too loud. A guard of his, un-behold  to him, was a friend of Azeru's father, and was listening to his every word..

"I have to warn them. Now." The guard mumbled, as he started to make his way over to the Manor's exit..

The guard ran past the halls, down all the stairs and headed straight to the door of the manor, he reached for the handle and stopped.

He collapsed to the ground, coughing up blood, with a sword in his chest. Alec's sadistic chuckles silenced the guards wheezes and gasps of pain and mercy.

"Oh you foolish mortal, I'm not as thick as I appear. Maybe be more aware of who you take advantage of next time~" Alec began to laugh as the guard took his final breaths.

"Now...Time to find Y/n~....."