MS. JEALOUSY

[SEASON 2; EPISODE 4]

Gabriel strides into the compound along with his brother, the first thing he sees is the large group of wolves all in the courtyard. He scrunches his nose in distaste.

"Brother! Niklaus!" Elijah yells into the open.

Hayley marches into the room and Gabriel eyes her up and down with out anyone seeing. "You do realize that literally everyone in here has supernatural hearing, right?"

"Where is my brother?" He bluntly questions.

Hayley taps her chin in thought. "I'll check his calendar... Wait, no. Not his wife, so..."

Gabriels lip slightly lifts in amusement, apparently his brother did not share his sentiments. "Hayley, this city is under siege by an army of beasts following my deranged mother's every command. Now, considering it was your people who just declared war on my kind, now's not the best time for your particular brand of sass."

She looks at him completely unamused. "Klaus left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help you. If only there was a magical device that people used to call people? I don't know, I'm out of ideas. Good luck." She turns around to walk away but stops last moment. Gabriel couldn't help but check out her backside. No matter what happened he was still a male. If he were being quite honest, being around so many females lately had made him think about initiating something with a few of them but his mind always trailed back to the brunette wolf. "Oh! One more thing, Elijah, those "beasts" that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but, like you said, they're my people. So, if you hurt them, your bitch mother will be the least of your problems."

Elijah turns to his brother as the she wolf storms away with a grumpy looking expression on his face.

"I deal with it all the time." He simply shrugs.

Elijah and Gabriel enter Marcel's loft. He had filled his brother in on all of Marcel's recruitments, leaving his out of it. They listen in the shadows to the vampires current predicament.

"We don't wanna run." Gia shakes her head and crosses her arms.

"I know, and I respect that. But, believe me, there's a big difference between wanting to fight and knowing how to win." Marcel tries to calm them down.

Gia throws her hands up in frustration. "So, show us! You've kicked their ass before, I'm guessing you didn't do it alone."