Beat Drop Button

This is the part where Trollex meet his friend Beat Drop Button, or Beat if you will!

Trollex and Coralie in this chapter are now 7 years old!

--------------------------------------------

It was seven a.m. in a Sunday morning. Still early for most Techno Trolls to be out of their homes, if you didn't count those who had jobs to go to.

And Prince Trollex was already out of the castle, swimming towards Coralie's home with a bag on his back.

Once he finally reached his friend's home after hiding from the guards, he knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and Trollex was faced with Coralie's father. The man was smaller than Trollex's father, his skin was pink with his hair the same color. His eyes, heart and freckles were bright yellow and he did not have any other colors or patterns on him. "Hello, Prince Trollex!" The man said. "Are you here for Coralie?"

Trollex nodded. "Hi, Mr. Pixel! Yes I am!"

Mr. Pixel faked smiled and opened the door wider so Trollex could enter. "She's in her room! Go right ahead!"

Trollex swam inside. "Thank you!" And went directly to her room. He knocked and waited for her to answer. Once she opened the door, Trollex couldn't even say a word as she took him by the arm and forced him in her room, closing the door behind him. "Whoa, Cora wha-" He began, but Coralie cut him off. "Look at this!" Showing a small painting of the Reef. "Isn't it amazing!?" She asked, an excited smile on her face.

Trollex looked at it. "Um... It's a picture of Techno Reef..?" Smiling at her, a bit confused. She turned the painting back to her, looking extremely happy. "I KNOW! I've never painted something that looked so realistic before!" She said, now hugging the painting.

Trollex was taken aback. "Wait... You painted this?" He asked, now very curious. Coralie looked back at him, still smiling widely. "Yes! My mother showed me how! She has been teaching me for a while now. And i'm finally getting good at it!"

Trollex smiled. "Happy to know you're getting better at what you liked to do for years!" Coralie put back the painting on her desk. "Yeah, and right when i was about to give up..."

Trollex rolled his eyes, smiling. "And i've told you many times to never give up on what you love. Speaking of which..." He swam closer to her. "Remember when my dad told me to stop exploring outside of Techno Reef?"

Coralie turned to face him, her arms crossed. "Lex, that was yesterday... And we both got grounded for it.. I'm actually surprised my parents let you in. Aren't you supposed to stay at the castle? Especially after... Well, you know.."

Trollex looked at her with a nervous smile. "Yeess... Buuuut it was getting boring and i may have found a new place we could go visit..?" He said with his arms behind his back, now looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Trollex..." She looked at him, a bit disappointed.

"Please..?" He said, making puppy dog eyes at her.

Coralie tried her hardest to resist, but she sigh, defeated. "Where do you wanna go?"

Trollex smiled and took out of his bag a small map of the reef. "It's right outside that way." Showing the map to her, pointing at where it was, just left of the castle. "It's a sunken ship!"

Coralie took the map, now very interested. "A sunken ship?" Trollex nodded. "Now we just need an escape plan..." He said, thinking.

Coralie then took him by the arm and left through her window. Trollex smiled, following her.