Should I go?

Alrighty! Here's part 2. Enjoy!!

Hey guys! It's been a while, sorry about that ^^", never thought I would take a year to post this part...

I decided to start a Blog about my Trolls AU! If you want to check it out it's on Tumblr! Called Trolls: Seeds of the past I can't wait to start! :D This story will also be a part of it!

--------------------------------------------

Resting his head on his arms, Trollex was at a table in the gym of his school. While his friends were trying to help with the school dance preparations, he was moping around a bit.

Beachy looked at him, after putting up some decorations, and decided to try to cheer him up. "S-so, are you c-coming to the d-d-dance?" He asked. "What's the point...?" Trollex answered. "Oh, come on, dude! You can't mope around like that just 'cause you don't have a date." Dylan said, joining the conversation. "D-d-did you a-a-ask her yet?" Beachy asked, curious. "I tried, but instead of letting me talk, she made a bet instead..." Trollex replied. "A bet?" Dylan said while looking at Beachy who shrugged, looking back at Dylan.

"Yeah, she said that if I end up not having a date to the dance, she will do what she fears most..." Trollex said, standing up. "Anyway, I'm not going..." Trollex added. He was going to leave, but his friends stopped him. "What? What do you mean you're not going? The dance is in two days!" Dylan said, almost in a panic tone. "Y-y-yeah, i me-mean, this p-p-party-y is gonna b-b-be the greatest party e-ever!" Beachy added, also in almost a panic tone. "Guys... Don't try to talk me out of it, alright?" Trollex said, as he left to go back home.

***

Cora was in her room, trying to write a song. Her mind was blank though as she started to pace back and forth. She sighed as she didn't know if she should write another secret love song for Trollex, or a song about the dance. During her train of thoughts, she started to pace a little bit faster, creating a small current in her bedroom. She stopped, feeling the flow of water getting stronger and tried to make it settle. By doing that, though, the current made her piece of paper leave her table, only to end up under her bed.

She rolled her eyes and, after making the water in her room settle, she tried to reach the paper. The space between the floor and her bed was really small. She could only pass one arm under, but instead of getting the blank paper, she grabbed something else. She brought it back to her and saw that it was a card covered in algae. "I should clean under my bed more often..." She thought, while she took off the algae from the card. The drawing cover was poorly made, but it made her smile knowing who made it. She opened it and started to read the card.

"You're the one I can't live without.
This fact is true, I have no doubt.
I love the way you smile at me.
I love the way together we're free.
You may be strange and slightly clumsy,
But all this means nothing to me,
Because you are who you are,
And I can see your beauty
Inside and out,
Which is what threw me.

You are the one I love the most,
And to this here fact, I propose a toast;
May we grow old and still have fun,
Because I love you and my heart you've won.

Get well soon! XOXOX

Trollex"

She gasped, as she remembered when she got this card from. The day she was sick. In fact, she still had the plush he made her that day. She stared at the card, blushing madly as she started crying. "All this time..." She thought. "All this time i had this and never bothered to look for it..." She sat down in her bed and decided to send a fish express letter to her friends Flow and Shell.

Once the two girls arrived, they instantly went to comfort her. But as they listened to Cora's explanations, they both understood her frustration. "And t-then I-I bet him that i-if he didn't have a d-date I would sing in front o-of everybody..." Cora finished explaining, trying to calm down.

"You know, it's not too late!" Flow said, trying to lighten up the mood. "You can still go tell him!"

"Yeah! Why not take that letter and show him and tell him you found it!?!" Shell added with a big smile.

"But the dance is in two days, and how am I supposed to tell him? I can't exactly come up to him and tell him that I found the letter he probably forgot about and say I love you too..." Cora said, taking and hugging one of her pillows. "He probably doesn't feel the same anymore, it's been so long..."

Flow and Shell looked at each other with a raised brow, then looked back at Cora. "You'll never know until you actually ask." Flow said, trying to do everything she can to not tell her right away that Trollex was, in fact, still in love with her. "Besides, whether you're able to tell him or not, you're still coming. I'm not taking no for an answer and I'm not letting you stay here alone." Flow added, with a serious tone as she crossed her arms.

Cora sighed, defeated. "Fine..." She said. "But I'm not gonna be happy about it..." She added. "That's fine with me!" Flow replied with a smile. 

--------------------------------------------

Alright, well, I didn't know how to continue this... So, I decided to cut it here and do a third part! Tell me what you think!

Man, writer's block has really been a pain in my a** lately...

Anyway, I'll try to find more inspiration and write the rest of this story!! I'm not gonna abandon it.