Love

Maybe time for the little cuties to realize what they feel for one another! Have their mother talk to them about love!(Small chapter!! sorry xD)

--------------------------------------------

It was a Friday night, around 8 pm. The royal family was enjoying their evening, trying to get the kids to bed. King Thrill was reading a story to Synth and Bliss, and Trollex simply went to his room without a word. "Strange..." Thought the Queen. "Usually he would always start a long conversation as an excuse to sleep late." Alannah went to see her eldest son, now curious.

She opened the door to his room and saw him already laying down on his right side in his bed. She swam to him, only stopping to sit beside him. "What's wrong, Trollex?" She asked softly, a bit worried. When he didn't respond, she asked again. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me everything." She placed her hand on his left shoulder.

"She made new friends this week..." Trollex spoke, quietly with a bit of jealousy in his tone. "Is that jealousy i hear?" The Queen said, smirking and taking her hand off of him. "I mean.. I'm happy she has friends other than me who can be there for her when i can't..." He replied, definitely jealous. "Trollex..!?" Queen Alannah said, in a serious tone. "I'm not jealous..." Trollex answered. But after a good 30 seconds, he ended up telling the truth. "Ok, yeah... A little bit..." He blushed out of embarrassment, bringing his blanket over his left shoulder.

"Cora isn't going to abandon you just because she has new friends, don't worry about this. Everything is going to be ok! Now try to get some rest, my little guppy." Alannah said, trying to comfort him. She went to move so he could sleep, but stopped when she heard Trollex spoke again.

"Why...?" He said in almost a whisper. "'Why' what?" Alannah asked, getting a bit worried again. "Why is she always on my mind..?" He asked. "I mean, Cora's my friend, so of course i'll be thinking of her from time to time. But not ALL the time... Right?" He added, turning on his back to look at his mother.

Alannah smiled, realizing what was going on. "I see." She started. "Tell me, what do you feel in your heart when you two are together?" The Queen asked.

Trollex thought for a moment. "I feel... Happy, but isn't it just because i'm happy we're friends?" He asked. "It could be." Alannah replied. "But do you feel like you want to hug her? Or hold hands? Or other little things like that?"

"...." Trollex blushed but didn't respond and just seeing his expression, Queen Alannah instantly knew that the answer was: Yes. She smiled. "I see. Well, i only have one answer to your question then. You're in love!"

Trollex looked back at her. "In love? Why would i be in love with Cora? We're just friends..." He said, turning back on his left side, his back facing his mother. Alannah laughed at that. "You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me!" She said. "Whatever... This will never happen..." He said, getting a bit annoyed. "We'll see later, when you grow up. And if it ends up happening, i will say 'i told you so!'" Alannah, still smiling, kissed his cheek and left the room. Leaving Trollex alone with his thoughts.

***

Cora, who got pretty much the same conversation(Minus the whole jealousy thing), was lying down in her bed, looking out her window with a big smile on her face. Unlike Trollex, she didn't tell her mom that she would never be with him in the future, but she did end the conversation with a: "Whatever, mom! Can i sleep now?"

Of course, she hoped it would happen someday, but decided to just dream about it for the time being. They were way too young for that after all!