Sick day #2

Trollex and Cora are 13, Beat is 12, Synth is 11 and Bliss is 9 years old!

Here's a not-so-small chapter, just something cute i thought Trollex could do for Cora.

--------------------------------------------

Another beautiful day had started in Techno Reef. Unfortunately for Cora, she had to stay in bed as she had a small fever and a simple sore throat. It wasn't a big sickness, just something like a small cold.

And since Beat decided to take a swim around Techno Reef, Trollex was alone and bored. So Synth went to him in hopes of cheering him up. "Hey, Bro!? I have an idea of what we could do!" He said, smiling brightly. "Oh yeah? Like what?" Trollex asked, looking at Synth. "We could write her cards! Like we did with you!" Synth said, showing drawing supply to his brother. "Okay!" Trollex replied. Both brothers went to the castle's living room to make their cards. Queen Alannah was already there, sewing something.

The boys went to the small table to set everything up. But Trollex didn't know what to do. He wasn't good at drawing like Cora and he didn't want to give her a blank card with boring plain text. Then again, her card from last year was, and still was, glued shut. But it was still decorated by an amazing drawing. Which was something he would never be able to do. So, for a few minutes Trollex was just sitting there, staring blankly at the folded and empty paper.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" Queen Alannah asked. Trollex looked at his mother. "I just don't know what to do.." he replied, but then he got curious when he saw what his mother was making. "What are doing?" He asked, swimming closer to her. "I'm sewing." She said, smiling as she showed him the broidery she was making. "Oh!" He replied, now just watching her.

After a few minutes of Trollex doing nothing but watching his mother, Queen Alannah got an idea. "You know, Cora really loves stuffed animals." She said, while he looked at her a bit confused. "Yeah..?" He replied. "Would you like me to show you how to make one for her?" She asked, smiling knowingly at him.

After a few minutes of thinking, Trollex nodded. He wasn't good at drawing, but maybe he could be good at something else. And if this something else ends up being something she really love, for him it was a win. So without any hesitations he and his mother started to make a stuffed jellyfish so Trollex would know the basics. And he learned how to sew pretty easily.

So after making the jellyfish, he decided to make Cora's favorite animal. A squid. After it was finished, Synth went to his brother and almost begged him to write a letter to go with the gift. "Isn't just the plush enough..?" Trollex asked, a bit unsure. "Yes, buuuut you can tell her how you feel about her in the letter!!" Synth replied, smiling widely. "... umm..." Trollex blushed, not knowing what to say and he looked away, hiding his face behind the plush he made. "Come on, bro! You'll feel so much better knowing her answer." Synth said. Trollex didn't respond. Instead, he just kept hiding behind the plush. "Please?" Synth added, but he didn't have to continue as Trollex sighed. "Okay, fine..." he said, as he swam to the table to write his note.

Once he was done, Synth stole it from him and he froze, getting really embarassed as his face was glowing a pale blue. "Finally!" Synth said. "Now i'm gonna go and give these to her! See ya, bro!" He said, swimming away and leaving a mortified Trollex behind.

*Later that day*

Coralie was woken up by her mother. "Hey sweetie, i got something for you."She said as she gave the letters and the plush to Cora. "This letter is from Synth and this plush is from Trollex. Oh! And he even wrote a letter to you as well!" Cora sat up in her bed, but instead of taking the notes, she took the plush, he eyes wide and almost sparkling. "My favorite animal.." She said, hugging it instantly as Trollex's letter fell down under her bed, unnoticed by her or her mother.

She always kept it in her bed since that day, but the letter was completely forgotten and left alone under the bed.

--------------------------------------------

Ooff, so close.... So that's it for this chapter, i hope you liked it! :)