𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

First of all, I would just like to say that I love this game with all my heart. But I do think it has its flaws. And I think that the biggest one is how the MC is treated.

To make it short, the MC is treated as if they were a background character. Wich is not a good thing at all. If they took us out of the story, it would stay the same, since all actions we take, or that we don't even get to make, have no consequence on the story at all.

Not only that, we are treated horribly by the other characters who treat us like a slave and act all superior when we are saving their asses 24/7. No one acknowledges the MC, and our actions outside the main quest have no real impact on the flow of the story.

 For that reason, I have decided to write my own fanfic to fix some of the issues I have with the original story. And also, I'm a Johann simp.

I will make the MC a Soul Dancer, since I main Soul Dancer and it's the class I'm most familiar with.

This story is strongly inspired by @moochaawagic, the author really gave me the motivation to write this story. I kept thinking that I was sad that there were no Dragon Raja fanfics and that theirs was the only one, but then I realized I could just write one since I like writing and it would bring more content to the fandom. 

So, here I am.

Hope you'll like it.

<3

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝