𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 1

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 1.6

╔════════════════════╗

Dear Dad,

I have already sent Mom my daily email. She doesn't read them as they come along, but she likes to see all the dates. Sometimes she even replies. I feel bad for lying to her all the time, about this supposed calm and civil way of living. But it's not all nonsense. I am a straight-A student in a prestigious school, all the gory and violent details are only that, details.

I have already finished doing everything I had to do, and I don't know what to do next. I could go and talk with Suzie but what about? All Lionheart's things are in order. I've made sure of that.

But I always have so many things to tell you, and never enough time to do it. You didn't have enough time.

Once again, the Gear Department blew something up, twice today, and the Janitorial Department is extremely mad. But they have taken care of it. Now, everyone's gathered in the buffet celebrating the cleanup. They are all drinking, which is why I'll wait until it has come down. Last time I drank I thought about things I shouldn't have thought of.

Mom drinks enough already, I shouldn't follow her in that. I drank with the new freshman, who is an S-Rank. That was why I was so interested in her, at first. Mingfei is a good guy, and I like him very much and I believe he is far stronger than others give him credit for, but his S-Rank status doesn't seem to fit him that well.

Doll fits it very well. I just can't figure her out. Suzie went shopping with her. Then she told me that she never thought she'd meet someone as emotionless as me. I'd disagree with that; I think I wear my emotions on my sleeve. Suzie said that we were very similar; we both act as if we'd never interacted with people before. She said it while laughing, so I guess it must be a joke. I was very hurt by this; I think I deal with people very well.

The S-Ranks, Caesar, and I will be going to Japan tomorrow. Caesar will be the leader and I can already feel a headache coming. Yet, seeing how I acted last time with Mingfei, and how I completely underestimated him, I understand the principal's decision.

What I do not understand is why the mission exists in the first place. It is very well known how dangerous and volatile the Japanese Hybrids are, sending us there is a high-risk gamble. Not only that, but he is also sending his top students there. And why now? The timing of this is all wrong. There should be this many dragon-related incidents happening at this frequency. Xia Mi was only a few months back, and sometimes I think of her as close to me, and I can hear her laugh. I know she never truly existed, but what about everything else? Whenever I think of her, I feel all empty inside.