𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 1

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 1.3 

Lemon juice, paprika, pesto, and fresh herbs invaded the air. Despite the fragrant smells, the soup ended up tasting quite mild, something that Finger complained about.

It was already night and they had gone through an eventful day, yet Luminous was brimming with energy.

The Student Union won the day of liberty, adding yet another victory to their long list of accomplishments. It had been close, Luminous had told her, close enough that Caesar wasn't satisfied.

The light buzzing from the various devices was almost covered by Fingers and Luminous conversation and the clangs of metal against white porcelain.

They had been going at it for at least an hour, the prior Day of Liberty occupying their minds.

"It's a shame, really," said Finger, pouring himself a third bowl, "that Lionheart didn't win. It's the fourth year in a row, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but Johann still looked cool, didn't he? At least the girls are going wild!" replied Luminous, replaying the released video of the competition over and over.

"Oh! Is that so, Luminous? Would you like to say that to Caesar? I wonder what he might think..." said Finger, playfully pushing his roommate to the side.

"You wouldn't really, would you?" he answered frightfully, causing Liliya to giggle.

Doll played around with her own plate, letting her spoon explore the soup, rarely raising it to her mouth, much less letting the food enter her mouth. She focused on the swirls of grease as she disturbed their patterns, haft absently counting the bubbles as well.

Knocks interrupted their cozy night. Getting up from her comfortable seat atop some warm blankets, Doll made her way to the door—it was getting colder. Upon opening it, she could find no one, only a stream of footsteps confirming that there had indeed been someone at there, leaving behind three fancy envelopes.

"What is it, Doll?" questioned Luminous, back turned to her.

"Some invitations. From the Student Union. They got the logo as the seal. One for each of us," she said, handing over the letters to their corresponding recipient.

"Hey! Why don't I have one?"

Doll didn't bother to answer.

The girl slowly opened the envelope, being careful to not rip any of it, a precaution that both Luminous and Finger lacked. It read:

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

To: Doll

We formally ask you to take part in a party this Saturday at midnight at The Amber Hall.

We await you,

The Student Union.

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━