𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 1

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 1.1

Following Nono and Caesar was far easier than it had been accompanying Luminous. That being said, the trip was still difficult if not infuriating. No matter how many Death Servitors were shot and blown away, they kept coming. They reminded Doll of the faceless soldiers of that snowy night, and that memory only made her feel dismayed. But she didn't have the time to think about them too much, about anything really, as fighting took its place in the front-burner of her mind. All things considered; the trip hadn't been the worse thing that had happened to her. If she could have focused a bit more on her environment instead of the soulless monsters that occupied it, she could have had a rather nice tour of the school. Even while countless students fought and destroyed bits and pieces along the way, the campus remained both grant and beautiful.

The same could not be about the terrible situation at the central place. Having arrived, the group was greeted by a shock wave that had failed to make them fall but had succeeded for others. The Death Servitor, that horrifying creature, was blue, scaly, and much too big for comfort.

Words didn't need to be said. Caesar cracked his neck. Nono took her skateboard. Doll and Luminous went to the fallen. Only but a nod was shared between them. It was on.

Nono and Caesar both rushed at it. Caesar flew up in the air while Nono started shooting it down. The blonde quickly ran around the Death Servitor, sending shot after shot, piercing the monster's wings. Nono's crossbow became a bat again, and with it, she hit the monster several times across the head. The Death Servitor, looking more draconic than all of the others before, only roared and squealed in disapproval. Doll and Liliya had just finished healing the injured when Caesar had had enough of the charade.

"EX Skill: Vampire Scythe!" he shouted.

Wind, majestic and powerful wind, was controlled by him. They appeared to be one, and as Caesar flew flawlessly in the air, bullets rained upon the creature. And with that, it was its turn to fall. A simple and quick affair.

"That...That was it?" said Doll, approaching the Death Servitor apprehensively.

"Well, I thought he was some tough dude."

Luminous seemed to have forgotten all about his fear as he curiously examined the corpse.

Perhaps, that comment had been enough to other the monster back to life as it sprung on its legs. The shadow from its body befell on Doll, and only then she had realized how close she's been to it. A smirk erupted from its face as it swung a hand forward. Doll was going to get hit. She knew it. Yet she couldn't herself bring to do something about it.

If Doll wasn't going to intervene, then Nono surely was. She pushed Doll out of the way, letting the Death Servitor take her away instead. It wrapped its tail around her and then flew away, rushing into the clear sky.