𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 2

ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ɽ₳J₳ 2.1 

It had been thirty past midnight.

Once they had arrived at Genji Heavy Industries, the headquarters of the Hydra, not one person could have guessed what just happened transpired earlier.

All smooth prim kimonos and respectful, confident looks, the Ace Team appeared much better to the rest of the Heads than they did to Chisei at the first meeting; a fact that he couldn't help but notice.

The only small indications were perhaps slight volume in their hair and the number of pictures that Caesar had taken while confronting the police.

He didn't intend to have so many photographs, and the sheer violence of it all—let alone the fact that they were fighting governmental branches—made it impossible to share or enjoy.

Caesar had only planned to get a shot of Sakura while she flew up in the air using her Ex-Skill. She was dancing between the bullets that rained, sending them all back to where they came from. The shots of her were beautiful: the expensive phone he had bought himself had a very impressive lens that made everything look cinematographic.

He didn't mean to capture Crow and Yasha, whose names he didn't know nor cared to learn yet they appeared below Sakura's feet. They fought off the policemen well enough; their opponent's numbers were greatly reduced once they joined. They wanted to make their master proud. They also wanted to show the Ace Team that they were not to be messed with.

It had little effect as the team preferred to concentrate on Sakura's long. At least, Caesar and Luminous were.

Luminous, the poor boy, wasn't doing very well himself. The car was not bulletproof, Chisei Gen had told them, it was very exciting. The eldest S-Rank didn't think it was exciting at all—terrifying was a much better word.

Caesar was enjoying his show.

"You know, my Wind Devils are just Kamaitachi. It's similar to your Ex-Skill, right? Overcast? This is fate, you know. We were destined to meet."

Sakura took the flattery rather well.

"Well, maybe you guys could help out instead of taking pictures," said Chisei.

He wished that the foreign team would be scared, begging him to return home. Except for the second year, the team was perfectly calm and somehow amused.

"Yeah, sure," Caesar said. "Can we use individual missiles?"

"Wait, aniki, you aren't seriously thinking about fighting them, right? Johann, you know we should retire, right?" asked Luminous.

"Caesar, I think you should know better."

"Thank you, senpai. You truly get—"

"Shotguns are a far better option. They are perfect for traveling and killing people."