MR. RE-WRITTEN PAST

[SEASON 2; EPISODE 5]

A girl with long brown hair wearing a white night gown frantically runs for safety towards a large white door. Gabriel is shirtless and covered in blood. He slowly stalks towards her, an emotional less expression on his face as he hears her whimpers from fear. She desperately attempts to open the door.

When she turns around, its revealed that its Hayley. Who looks back towards him with a terrified expression as she continues to pound on the door. Her bloody hands staining the white door.

Gabriel finally grabs her by the arm and turns her toward him, but it's no longer Hayley, it's Marie. He grabs her by the hair and turns her neck toward him before vamping-out and feeding on her as she cries in protest.

Gabriel wakes up, still chained in the crypt and looks around in confusion as to what he just saw. He uses what little strength he has to yank on his chains but they don't break

Esther walks in drinking a cup of tea. "Have you forgotten where you are, son? Save your strength. My chains don't break so easily."

She points above his head and Gabriel's body slumps as he sees a large poppet hanging from the rafters, magically preventing the chains from breaking. He knows there's no point.

"Having sweet dreams?" She taunts.

He lunges for her but the chains restrain him from getting even close to her. "Get out of my head."

Esther smirks. "I'm not in your head, dear. You were screaming. Go ahead, get your bearings. We have much to discuss."

She leaves the room and he continues to try to break the chains.

"Who were you dreaming about ripping apart when you woke earlier? Was it your new little plaything, Hayley? Or, was it someone else?" Esther questions.

He continues in his attempts to launch at her but its no use. "Oh, stop fighting, Gabriel! I brought you here to listen, and you're not going anywhere until I've said my piece."

"So speak." Gabriel spats venomously.

"I want you to rejoin our family, but as a witch only. I want you to leave behind the grotesque savage vampirism and being a werewolf has made of you. Take the body of a mortal, and we can all be happy again. Start over." She offers.

"You do know you're entirely demented, don't you?" He dryly muses.

She laughs. "Am I? I'm not the one who pulls the wings off of every beautiful butterfly that he finds. Like the woman who flits across the edge of your nightmare."

"Let me go. Now." His bright amber eyes shine.

"Hmm. How quickly you slip back into your more savage self. The moral son I raised is now but a mask worn to hide ancient demons." She hums.