Chapter 35

So a few days have passed and Austin has been acting really wierd lately. Everytime i'd ask him to hang out he said he was busy. But I know he's not because our managers made us the same schedules at the studio.

It's November 23, which means tommorrow is my birthday. I'm not really that excited. Personally I hate birthday's. Especially when it comes to mine. It just means that your getting older and then you have more responsiblities and it's all so stressful.Like I want to be a 10 year old again when the only thing that I was worried about is who Hannah Montana was gonna pick as her boyfriend. It turned out to be Jake but TBH I would've pcked Jesse in full honesty.

Right now, I'm laying in Austin and I's bed. Just me. No Austin. It's about 10:30 at night and he isn't home. I probably am just over exxaggerating but everytime I don't know where he is I worry about him. My thoughts continued like this till I soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm. I was not looking foward to this day. At all. One I hate suprises, two I hate people spending money on me just because it's the day I was born. I lazily got out of bed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I trudged towards the kitchen only to be greeted by Holly and Madison.

"Happy Birthday!" they both screaed handing me a stack of blueberry pancakes topped with whipcream and a candle.

"Awe, thanks guys!" I said as I hugged them.

"No problem. I know Austin's been acting wierd lately so why not some comfort food on yur special day?"

"Fine by me." I said with a mouthful of pancakes. As I was eating Robert Zach and Alex all came in at some point and said Happpy Birthday even Natasha. Appparently Carol and Michele were running some errands so they woudn't be home till later. I can't balme them when you have eight teenagers you need a lot of stuff. Mostly food. The only one not here is Austin.

I brushed it offf and took a shower. I could at least smel good for my birthday. After I got out I got dressed, I put on some blue purplish skinny jeans, and a trible sweater croptop. and let my hair regular nothing special. Holly came in and said we're going shopping so it turns out I have to put on shoes so I but on beige boot heels and a fringe beige bag to match. The makeup was the usual so there ya go.

As Holly and I were walking out Michele and Carol were walking in. "Happy Birthday!" They both screamed, I laughed and gave them both a hug and told them that we'll see them later.

When we walked through the mall and headed starit for Auntie Annes to buy some pretzel bites and a lemonade to eat as we are shopping.

After that we went to a bunch of stores like VS, PINK, Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale, American Apparell, and Hollister. Holly treated me to 200 dollars in stuff that we bought as a birthday present I think.

"So what do u think happened with Austin?"

"To be honest I don't know. I just want the old Austin back."

Holly nodded. "So do I because without him your boring. Ooh pizza!"