Chapter 38

I'm so excited for this chapter!!!! 👏👏

***********************

"Alright let's go!" Madison said pulling me out the door. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my clutch. I was pushed out the door.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Holly spoke. she started patting down her dress.

"Now..where..did...I...put...it? Oh here it is!"

"You did not just pull that blind fold out of your bra!"

"Uh yeah. Yeah I did now put this on..."

"No! That came from between your breasts!" I screamed swatting away the blind fold.

"Oh my gosh put it on before the elevator opens!"

"Fine." I grabbed the blind fold and put it on. I heard the ding indicating the door opened. I picked up my dress and let Holly lead me.

"Okay now straight, straight, okay your outside now. Alright so there's the door to the car.."

"Holy mother of ravioli that hurt!" I shrieked.

"Sorry that was the car door."

We eventually made it in and the while car ride she was talking about how this is going to be perfectly perfect. it was annoying.

"We're here!" We made our way out of the car and I walked to I don't know where.

"Ow! Again Holly? Gosh next time I'm letting Madison lead me."

"Oh shut up we're almost there."

After a few more steps she told me to take off the blind fold. I took it off carefully cautious of my makeup and hair.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I looked around and saw everyone of my old teammates friends my aunt and grandma. Everyone all here in a giant ballroom. It felt as if I was a princess, I hate dresses and makeup and all the stuff having to do with being a princess but it's my sweet 16 whatever.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh you guys!" I said turning around and giving Robert, Zach, Holly, Madison, Charlotte, Dave, Michele, and Carol a hug. But when I got to Alex he whispered in my ear 'see me at 10:00' I nodded and gave him a suspicious look.

"Alright let's get this party started!!!" Of course Robert screamed. When he finished saying that a bunch of music started playing and lights were going bezerk. it was so cool.

"Wanna dance?" Madison said raising her eyebrows.

"You know it!" I grabbed the girls hands and pulled them with me to the dance floor.

"Oh! Wait hold on!" I yelled over the music. I stopped and took off my heels. I mean who can can break it down in those. I gotta bust my moves the way I practice right? Barefoot!!

I looked up and the looked at me as if I was crazy "Well are you gonna join me?" They laughed but nodded.

Us girls were in the dance floor for a good hour just jamming and rocking out. I soon had to stop cause since it was my party It's proper to socialize with your guests.

"Grandmami! I haven't seen you in.. forever!" I said hugging them both.

"I know you've grown so much. Into a beautiful young lady."my grandma said. My grandma and me are super close. I just haven't mentioned that. Whoops. I call her mami because that's what I used to call her as a little girl.

I smiled at her and nodded. " Ooo, chica, what's wrong?" She said pulling out a chair for me to sit in.

"Mami, what do you do when the love of your life cheats on you and you find out on one of the most important birthdays?"

"Well if they really love you they'll come back to you in the most forgiving way. Then, if you really love them you'll forgive them because you can't live without them."

"Thank you mami." I said hugging her.

"No problem, now go. Go and enjoy your quicenera."

"Alright love you." I kissed her cheek and went off to get some food. I was starving.

After I ate I realized it was 10 which meant meeting Alex. I made my way across the dance floor trying not to disturb anyone. But that didn't work. I ended up tripping on my dress like I would and falling into someone's arms.

"I'm so sorry I sho-" I stopped mid sentence to meet the eyes of the boy who broke my heart. He had a slight smile and you could see that he's been crying.

"Uh, sorry I tripped and uh.. Excuse me." sourpatch why am I stuttering I released out of his grip and started making my way again.

"Jordan!" I didn't want to turn around but I did anyways.

"You, uh, you... you look beautiful." I blushed slightly but turned away so he couldn't see and started making my way back to find Alex. Why? Why do I, everytime I meet him I end up tripping or falling and he ends up catching me. Like can I be more of a clutz?

"Alex!" I screamed and waved him over.

"Great you did what I said. Now follow me. We have to do this quick cause otherwise we won't come back in time." He took my hand and lead me too a back door. We ended up outside and in front of me was something I couldn't refuse. The boy who broke my heart was asking for forgiveness...