Chapter 42

•••••••December 23••••••

"Alright guys so before the Holidays I want you guys to get to know the other singers today you guys will be with fifth harmony and Becky G. Sorry Austin your the only boy. But you can invite the rest of the crew. And later on today you guys will meet 5SOS at Where ever."Melissa explained. we were in the car on the way to Boomers. I know childish but I always get what I want. Anyways we were going to get to know the peeps we are touring with.

"Let's do it." I said as we pulled up. I got out of the car of course Austin holding it open for me. We walked to the building and saw a group of five girls and one of to the side.

Not wanting to greet the group I went over to the other girl. "Hey I'm Jordan but call me Jay." I said shaking her hand.

"Becky G but call me Becky." I laughed love her already. she was wearing a style like mine which consisted of a home alone quoted hoodie, black ripped jeans a black beanie and black red Jordans. She had on a black hoodie that said I was nice in white, white jeans, black and white Jordans and a white beanie too.

"I love your music by the way. I love your new song Becky From the Block its fresh." I said

"Thanks I love all of your songs your like my Idol. An I'm totally a supporter of Jaystin."

"I have a feeling we are going to become very good friends." I said in a posh accent.

"I do too. Very well acquaintances." she replied also in a posh accent. We both laughed at our stupidness. We laughed and hugged and then Turned back to the 5th harmony who were talking to Austin.

"Should we invade?" I asked her.

"Well just a warning the one with the bow and Spanish hips. She's a chaser." I laughed and introduced myself.

"I'm Lauren, and this is Normani, Ally, Dinah, and Camila."she said pointing to each one.

"Hi I'm Jay, I can't wait to get to know you guys better, as well as Becky. I'm also sure you guys will get along great with the crew too."

My here was a moment of awkward silence until Austin spoke up.
"Laser Tag anyone?" We all agreed and went upstairs to laser tag.

As we were waiting I started to suggest teams"Alright so teams I guess are-"

"I'm with Austin and then Lauren and Ally!" Camila said running over to Austin's arm and immediately starting a conversation with him.

"Alright....so I guess it's me Becky, Normani, and Dinah." they nodded.

"We are totally going to win! Especially since they have Camila. She sucks at everything." Dinah whispered.

"Whoa, I thought you guys were friends?" Becky asked as we were walking into the room for instructions.

"Not really..." she replied. I nodded.

"Bruh we need a team name." Normani stated.

"Oh how about We Already Won." I suggested.

"Ooo! That's fresh. lets do that." Becky said. we punched in our name and it wa time to pick the color team RED or BLUE.

"WE'RE TEAM RED!" I said at the same exact time as Austin. I looked at him and we have each other a playful glare.

"No we're team red." I said stepping closer.

"No we're team red."he said repeating my actions.

"But red is my favorite color." I said.

"But red is my favorite color." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah but-,"

"We're team red I already picked it for us. I guess you guys are gonna have to be blue. Oh well, come on Austin we have to go get our vests." camila said pulling Austin with her.

My hands balled into fists and I felt anger rising. "relax babe, he's yours don't worry." Becky said massaging my shoulders. I nodded and went to put on my vest.

****************************
I know it's short but update coming up soon. Who else has seen a lot of Becstin hints on IG??? 😏😏😏😏