Chapter 40

We walked off stage only to be greeted by a skittle cake! It was shaped as a skittle wrapper and had skittles flowing from the top of it. It was so perfect."Blow out your candles, babe." Austin whispered wrapping his arm around my waist from behind. I closed my eyes and blew out all my candles as everyone clapped I got served first. Smh... I'm better then all yall bitches! Just kidding no I'm not. But the cake was ike litterally to die for like if I could have that everyday I would.

The party lasted a little longer but eventually people started to slowly say there goodbyes and all that was left was the crew and the Michele, Carol, and Dave.

"Alright guys so you guys ready to head home?" Everyone laughed and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Guys come on it was a surprise how was she supposed to know?" Alex spoke up....my nigga. They all nodded and thier laughter died down. I'm still confused.......

"This place is a hotel, you just didn't notice cause you had your blind fold on soo... what I'm saying is that we are sleeping here and don't worry. I got you covered." Holly said picking up a large red vera bradley duffle bag.

"Really?" she nodded and I gave her a hug.

"Alright then what are we waiting for?" Zach screamed throwing his hands in the air.

"How we are gonna get those presents to the room." Alex mumbled.

I looked over and there was a big table of presents.."Whoa, why are they here?"

"What do you mean why are they here people brought them for you duhh." Charlotte said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 'It is your birthday who elese would they bring it for?' Wow I need to stop talking to myself.

"Oh I know! The bell hopper! We can put them on there!" Holly said.

"Omg your so smart!" and thats what the we did. We arranged all prsents on to three bell hoppers. One of them was arranged like a chair so ofcourse i took the oppurtunity to sit on it.

"Wow, you boys are weak." I stated as we were rolling down the hall.

"Are not!" They scremed back in unison.

"Um, yeah you are. You need three guys to push one cart full a presents whereas, Austin is pushing me and Madison is pushing that one all by herself. Even together you guys are still struggling." They continued to struggle till we got to our room which wasn't far.

"Alright so, knowing Jay. You probably want to get out of this dress as soon as posssible, comsidering the heels didn't even last five minutes. Then sit down with a bag a skittles and open up your presents."Holly said.

I nodded, this girl knew me too well, because that's exactly what I was gonnna do..

I came back in Austin's orange truckfit sweater and red spandex and two different neon colored socks. I grabbed a bag of Skittles and sat down on the floor where in between Austins legs where the presents were stacked. I grabbed the first one and it turned out to be from Robert. I opened it and saw that it was a custom snapback that said 'SEXY BEAST'. I bursted out laughing and put it on my head.

"Nice one Robert." I winked as everyone laughed.

after the mounds of presents...................

"I'm sooo tired guys I love all my presents thanks for the great birthday." I said as I hugged everyone of them even Natasha who got me a 100$ gift card to Victoria Secret. Ofcourse that store........ but Austin seemed to appreciate it. Austin and I walked to our room and before I got into bed he stopped me.

"You have one more gift babygirl."I gave him a confused look.

"From who?"

"From me of course."he responded reaching behind him.

"But you already gave me one."I said laying down and admiring my promise ring on my left ring finger.

"Yeah no, that wasn't my gift. But I think that your gift will be better in the morning."He snuggled up beside me and that was that.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to an empty bed.

"Goodmorning babe." he said in his sexy morning voice walking in the room already dressed as I sat up and put my legs criss-cross appesauce facing him.

"Morning..."I responed groggily.

"Okay so you know how I said your present is better in the morning? Welllll it's morning." he said handing me a small red box, and an envelope. I opened the envelope first and it read

"Guess what came in the mail? -xoxo Michele"

I was confused and opened up the small box. Inside were keys.... car keys. I looked up at Austin in a shocked expression.

"You did not!" I shouted.

"Go look downstairs yourself."he said gesturing towards the door. I slid on the first pair of shoes I saw (black and white Jordans) wrapped my hair in a messy bun and ran down stairs. I literally took the stairs. When I arrived outside I couldn't believe my eyes. It was my dream car. A red, white, and black camaro. I jumped up and down in excitment as I picked up the tiny rectangle peice of plastic that said LICENSE!

I screamed and jumped up in down in excitment. I turned around and jumped into Austin's arms..."Thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, a million times Thank You!"

"You deserve it. Wanna take a ride?" I nodded my head excitedly. We got in my new car and we were off.