Chapter 55

Austin POV
**************
I woke up with my arms wrapped around Jordan. She was about to get upset last night and the doctor said she didn't need that. So I decided to let it go, but I can tell it was something bad and I want to know so I know how to help her. But I'll have to wait.

I watched her peacefully sleep in my arms. She was so beautiful it was to hard to explain. Everything about her is flawless, her hair the way it flows down her back, her eyes the way they are big and a beautiful brown, her light brown tan skin, and her lips. they were perfect. Both of them the same size except the bottom was slightly bigger perfect to kiss. Then her body.... Don't even get me started. It's perfectly fit, considering she works out. She still has a gymnast body, she's petite height wise and she has abs. Girl abs to be exact. Her thighs are perfectly thick to, she doesn't have a thigh gap and don't want a girl that does. And her butt, it's just like dam-

"Good morning Austin." I was snapped out of my daze and looked at Jordan her eyes were still closed.

"How'd you know I was awake?" I pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder.

"Duh your not snoring? You always snore when you sleep. It's a light snore so it's kinda cute."

I smiled knowing that a light shade of red probably approached her cheeks,"Kinda?"

"Yes, kinda."she giggled making me smile. Her laugh is music to my ears. I could listen to it all day.

We laid in bed awhile longer until deciding to get up. I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and wiping my mouth.

I walked out and into the closet only to see the bare back of my beautiful girlfriend. I leaned on the doorframe just watching her trying to dig out a bra probably out of her drawer.

"I can feel your stare Austin and it's not gonna make me turn around." I laughed and went to go get her something to drink.

-----Jordan's POV-------

I pulled my sports bra on knowing Austin has walked out of the room and turned around. I was wearing plain Nike sports bra black with the white logo and a pair of black spandex to match.

I walked out of the closet and went to the kitchen to see Austin with a glass of juice in his hand. "Here you go, it's apple juice."

"Thank you Austin." I said taking a sip. I sat on the stool and Austin leant next to me.

"So idk if you noticed but today's News Years Eve." I looked at him confused.

"Really?" He nodded and smiled.

"And I was gonna surprise you today if I was still In LA by coming down here for New Years but I'm already here so that's not an option anymore." He kinda chuckled disappointed.

"Hey," I said standing up walking to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Just you being here is a great surprise and getting to spend New Years with you is even greater." I kissed his lips lingering there for a moment. "And the thought was very sweet Austin." He smiled and kissed me again, and I broke it with a smile,

"So what do you want to d-" he was interrupted by two screaming girls  parading into the kitchen.

"OH MY GOSH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT YOU FREAKING FAINTED!?!?" Holly and Madison  pushed Austin out of the way and out of my reach and hugged me.

"Uhhh, guys.....can't......breathe!"the last word came out high and squeaky.

"Oh sorry." Holly said letting go and Madison too.

"Well I'm not! I almost lost my baby!!!" She yelled at Holly and hugged me again.

"Guys I'm fine I just was a little depressed, dehydrated, and stressed out. Not a big deal."

Holly smirked, "Uh, a little? You were a lot depressed. When Austin left all you did was eat peanut butter and wait for him to call you in his cloth-" I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"I was a little depressed!" I then turned to Austin with a softer tone, "a little depressed." He didn't look to convinced he looked worried. 

A moment of silence passed until Madison spoke up still hugging my waist," Happy New Years Eve!" I smiled slightly and unwrapped her arms from my waist and walked out of the kitchen to the bedroom.

I walked onto the balcony and sat down in a straddle position on the floor, looking between the bars and out on to the ocean.

I heard foot steps behind me an knew it was Austin he sat down next to me but not in the same position of course.

"It's true you know. She wasn't lying." I laughed at the thought of how stupid I was. "It's just that nobody else cared about me enough everybody else was doing they're own thing." I sighed and played with my fingers.

Austin spoke up, "I'm here now and I do care."

"Ya but you aren't always gonna be around. You're gonna go on tour and I'm not gonna be able to go with you and it's gonna be a disaster......"
A moment of silence passed until I spoke up again. "I just feel like... Everybody changed. In good ways and in bad."

"I know what you mean, I haven't hung out with the guys in the longest time." I nodded and sighed then put my head on his shoulder.

"We should have a party, tonight a New Years party. That way we can all hang out again, and celebrate together. The crew and just playin around."Austin suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea." I  kissed his cheek.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE MISTYMAKEUP98!!!!!!😍😍😍😍