Chapter 64

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!💋💎❣❣

So I took awhile off because of school but no I'll start updating but not as quick as I used too. Alright? Okay!!
Let's get to it!!!

Jordan's POV:

I was flipping around as I felt my body get thrashed up against the sides of the car. Glass shards up against my whole body pain flooded through me. Then it was pitch black again and I heard my name being called.

"Jordan! Jordan! Wake up!" I felt someone lightly shaking me causing pain to my lower stomach.

I fluttered my eyes open,"Owwww..." I groaned meeting Austin's eyes.

"I'm sorry! It's just that you were screaming in your sleep and I wanted to make sure your okay." He worriedly looked at me.

I looked around the hospital room and winced again at the headache that was forming,"Uh,yeah... I'm fine could you press that button I'm in a lot of pain." He nodded pressing the orange button that would release pain relieving medicine into my blood system.

I sighed as Austin say down next to my bed. I sat up just a bit. "Are you sure you're okay?" He said taking my hand.

I looked down at his hold, "Yeah, yeah.
I'm fine. What time is it?"

He liked down at his watch "3am,"

"Austin I'm sorry I woke you up. You can go back to sleep."

"No it's fine I'd rather stay awake with you." He responded reassuringly.

I sighed again,"it's just that, I've had trouble sleeping, I've had dreams about the...the.."I bit my lip not wanting to say it.

"I understand..." He smiled lightly kissing my hand. I really wanted to just pull him up to me right here and forget everything from our pass and kiss him. Just have a full on make out session right here but I couldn't. I couldn't and I won't, because I don't trust him. He's on the market no relationship nothing. So for me to kiss him... makeout with him, and him able to do that with other girls also, that would hurt me a whole ton.

"Are you okay, Jordan?" Austin spoke up after the moment of silence.

"Austin can I see my phone?" He nodded and handed it to me. I opened up the camera and switched it to the front camera. What I saw was not pretty. That big gash was covered up with bandage but I'm glad the doctors took it off so I could see how ugly it really was. And I is really ugly. I also had multiple scratches on my face and looking at it made a tear slide down my cheek.

"I look disgusting, how am I supposed to face my fans like this?" I turned off my phone and set it down on the little table next to my bed.I looked at Austin and shook my head."How can you even look at me ?"

"Cause your beautiful even with the gash. I don't get how you don't see that by now." He responded laughing lightly.

"Thank you Austin but its not true." I sighed.

"Whatever you say but to me you'll always be beautiful."

I smiled lightly, then realization came to my head, "Austin shouldn't you be somewhere like LA or something? You're not the one injured you should be going to the beach, or to the movies, or something. We just got off tour here's your free time."

He laughed lightly," See that was the thing I wanted to spend my free time with you. I was gonna ask you too do all those things with you."

"Oh." Guilt flooded through me.

"But its okay cause as long as I'm spending time with you then I'm fine."he smiled at me reassuringly.

Time went on and it finally was a reasonable time for me to get released ."Alright Jordan you are able to leave now and remember not a whole bunch of movement but enough. Take these pills one in the morning one at night, and don't stress your vocal chords.  You'll have a boot on your ankle for the next 3 days after that you can take it off .  Your brace around your torso however you'll need to keep on for 1-2 weeks. Do that and you'll heal rather quickly. You can't go back however to rehearsing even after all of your braces come off, you will have to come back to the doctors office in a month to see your vocal chords and your health progress and I'm sure Austin can help you with all of this I just explained. Now Michele already came by to sign your release forms since she's one of your guardians. So you are free to leave, Drive safe."

I slightly smiled, "Thanks doctor." he returned one and nodded. I sighed and looked at Austin.

"Clothes?" he smiled and picked up a Hollister bag which I assumed to have my clothes in. Austin helped me out of the bed and into the bathroom  so that I could change. I'm already sick of the boot as well as back-brace and I haven't even left the hospital yet.

I took a good look in the mirror. What once was a face that was a beautiful make my ex boyfriend jealous face was now, transformed into this nasty unappealing one that I cant stand to look at. Not that I was ever beautiful to begin with.

I sighed and put my hair in a messy bun, as usual and slid a headband on. I looked inside the bag to find a little note. 'Can't wait to see you back home and well.-xoxo Mama Michelle'. I smiled, because even though throughout the tour I avoided Austin and didn't even speak to him, I still managed to keep Michele in my life because she was one of those people that I couldn't give away. 

I folded the note and placed it back in the bag and grateful that she was the one who packed it. I slipped off the hospital gown and slid on the sportsbra and boyshorts, along with the yoga pants and the last thing made my heart stop a little. I pulled out an all to familiar black and red truckfit hoodie.I clutched it in my hands and brought it to my nose and engulfed his scent. And before I had a chance to stop it a small smile spread across my face. I closed my eyes, it's been a long time since I worn his clothes. And to be honest...... I missed it.

I exhaled a breath before sliding it over my head and then over my back/rib brace. I looked once again in the mirror before opening the door. There waiting was Austin sitting on the bed with what looks to be socks and my Nike slides. Dang Michele knows me too well.

Austin looked up and took a good look at what I was wearing stopping on his hoodie and a smile spreaded across his face at the sight of it. I spoke up, " Your mom packed your sweater. I don't know why when I have enough of my own. But it was kind of her to think about me. I'll make sure to return it to you." I walked over and put on the socks and slides.

"It's fine, I like you in my cl-.... I mean, its fine." he commented. I smiled at him as I limped my way next to him and took a seat on the bed.

"Well," I started causing him to look at me, as well as I. "Let's go home." I said in almost a whisper.

"Let's do it." Austin returned.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Austin  pulled up in the driveway to my...actually, our condo. I completely forgot we lived togeth-......oh shit.

"Home sweet home." Austin said turning off the engine.

"Yeah, home sweet home............"

We share the same bed. How the hell????