Chapter 16

OMG 400 Reads!!!!!! So I'm thinkings of doing songs only for some chapters though. Yeah? Yeah. Ok, carry on. Hehe.

*******************************************************

We just finished a delightful lunch, and actually we met Michele on the way and she joined us. It was very nice. We had a lot of fun just talking. We were on our way back when I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. It was a text from Tammy.

"Hey I had to go out of town for work and Carol can't pick you up because her and Bob are out of town too. So you guys are responsible enough to take care of yourselves. You guys could stay at the Hotel or call a cab back home or whatever. Love You Guys!"

I sighed. Great I really don't want to call a cab but I also don't want to unpack everything I just did this morning. Ugh! Well this sucks. I must've been zoned out for a while because Austin took my hand and squeezed it.

"Jordan are you alright?" he questioned why Michele was on the phone walking a little bit ahead of us.

I shook my head, "No, Tammy, Madison's mom she can't pick us up today because she had to go out of town today for work. So now we don't have a ride." I groaned.

"I'll take you." I looked up at him in confusion.

"I'll take you. It's no big deal besides your not far from where I live remember? My mom wouldn't mind. She seems to like you." As he finished Michelle walked back over to us.

"Hey mom Jordan and the other girl's ride can't make it so I was wondering if we could take them?" He asked as we walked in the Hotel.

"Yeah sure why not? We have plenty of room in the car." she smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Thank you so much it means lot." She nodded.

"No problem. I'll see you soon." With that we were already at our room.

We walked into his room to find Zach and Madison trying to suck each others faces off.

"Ew! Get a room!" I yelled at them and ran into Austin's room. That was disgusting. But then again don't I want to do that with Austin? Well who doesn't? Moments later Austin walked in.

"Hey we're leaving now." I nodded and got off his bed. I went next door and grabbed my things and followed everyone down to the car we placed everything in the back. We are taking two cars. The first one was me and Austin in the back, Alex and Holly in the middle, and Mama driving. The other car was Zach, Madison, Natasha, Robert, and Dave who I spoke to earlier who is hilarious. On our way back I mainly just played on my phone or listened to my music.

Currently I then put my headphones in and put my music on shuffle I was currently listening to Cold Coffee by Ed Sherran when I drifted to sleep.

--------Austin POV----------

Jordan fell asleep on my shoulder. She's so beautiful I really like her. I hope everything goes well Thursday. I saw her phone playing music so I was interested in what she was listening to and what she liked. I turned on her phone turns out she has a password. Hmmm? 1234. No. 0000. Ding ding ding!!! Ha typical.

I scrolled through music when I came by a folder that had my name on it :Ameezy<3. I opened it and had all of my songs in it. I smiled. We then arrived at her house. Holly helped direct Michelle turns out I live only one strret down from her. I locked her phone and placed it back to where it was previously was. I then gently shook her awake.

---------Jordan POV-----------

I was shooken awake from my short nap. I took off my headphones to see that we were at my house. I got out of the car and I was about to grab my bag when Austin beat me to it.

"I got it." I smiled at him and follwed Holly and Alex to the door.

"This way" I led him up to my room. I guess you can say I have an average room. I have a queen sized bed with white bedding in front of these windows with christmas lights I never take down a walk in closet and a bathroom on the other side of the room and a desk with an unfinished polaroid collage above it and you know the usual desk and chair and homework scattered across it and yeah.

"Whoa, your room is so.....so.... tumblr." I laughed at him.

"Uh, thank you?" I took my bag and poured all the clothes in the closet on top of the clothes that were laying on the floor already. What can I say I'm lazy. Most of the time Holly or Madison would help me with organizing it but when I wake up the next day it always ends up messy. Oh well. I also have my guitar in my closet hidden with my song book up high. Only Holly and Madison knows I play. But they don't know I write songs.

"Uh, what's this?" he asked. I turned around to find Austin holding up. Oh jeez, my stuffed pig thats old and wilted and lots its color. This. Is. Embarressing. There's no other way to say it. I want to curl up in a ball and die.

"Um, that's uhh, that's Sizzle." he raised an eyebrow.

"Sizzle?" I nodded.

"When I was little I couldn't sleep without it." I said and closed my closet and sat down on my bed next to Austin.

"So, my mom is probably waiting for me as much as I'd like to stay. But I'll see you Thursday. If you need me just call me because I live only a street down." He said getting up and hugging me.

I immediately pulled away and looked at him. "You mean this whole time I was a mahomie I lived only a street down from you?!"

He nodded and laughed lightly, "Bye Jordan." I hugged him and it lasted a little longer than I anticipated. But ehh not complaining.

"Bye." and then he was gone. I didn't have the motivation to actually go anywhere or do anything so I just curled up under the covers and slept.

**********************
Hey I really happy that I got 400 reads!! Yay ily!

Xoxo-yamie