the social worker

Franklin's POV
My moms dropped me off at school and I ran to meet my friend Leía. I met her in fourth grade and she's my best friend. She skipped first grade and is the only other 11 year old in seventh grade.

I found her in my art class and I took the seat next to her. We were working on some clay thing and hers looked bad.

"What is that?" I asked.
"It's an ant. See the legs."
"Was it stepped on?"
"I hate you." She groaned. I grabbed mine and it wasn't any better.

"And you made fun of my ant? What is that thing?"
"It's abstract. Penelope says it was pretty." I said.

"Pretty bad." Leía sometimes spent the night at Penelope's with me. I rolled my eyes and kept working. When the bell rang we split up and went  to class.

I had math and it was boring. My math teacher got a call and I had to go to the office. Oh no. I didn't do anything.

I got there and a man in a fancy outfit smiled at me.

"Hi Franklin. My name is Henry. I am your social worker and I need to have a very important talk with you." I looked at the lady at the desk and she nodded.

I followed Henry to the car and I got scared. I had to sit in the back and he didn't talk to me the whole ride.

He brought me to a prison and we walked to a room with tables and phones. He sat me across from a guy with brown hair and an orange suit.

I looked at the man and he gave me the phone. "Hello?" I asked. The guy smiled and started talking.

"Hi kid. I'm Will. I'm your dad."

JJ's POV
"Em the school called." I said walking to my office. "What did they say?"
"No idea. I was talking with a family and I couldn't answer. They left a voicemail so I'm finding out."

I closed the door to the office and turned on the voicemail.

Hello Jennifer. This is Cheryl at Franklins school. I just got a letter from a judge saying Franklin had to be removed from school for confidential reasons. Legally I had to oblige.

I just wanted to make sure everything is ok. I have a name, number and picture of the social worker and the school requires fingerprints get taken.

I can help you more if you come down here sometime today.

I froze. My son is gone. We are a perfect family. Nothing would get him removed from us. I looked out the window and Emily was at her desk. I opened my office door and tried to not pass out.

"Franklin was taken from school from a judge." I yelled. Emily whipped around and ran over.

"We're going to the school." She said and Derek offered to drive. We got to the school and I ran in.

"Cheryl what happened?" Emily said.
"A man came in with credentials and a letter from a judge. I took his fingerprints and info and I googled the judge. Everything was legit but it didn't make sense. I had to call Franklin, it's school policy, and then called you. I am so sorry."

I just sat in a ball. "It's ok. It'll all be ok." Emily said. She got the info to Garcia and Derek drove me to the BAU.

"Okay babes so this isn't good. The man went to college with Will. It didn't look like they kept in touch but I know he's involved. His name is Henry Wolf and 20 minutes ago he checked in to visit Will."

I heard that and ran to my car. I just started driving to Will.

Franklin's POV
"No. I was adopted. I don't have a dad. Mom says I have a father but not a dad. You're lying."
"It's true. Jennifer dated me and got pregnant with you. Then she broke things off for that whore Emily."

"Don't be mean. My mom was never pregnant. I was given up for adoption and adopted when I was 4. It isn't true. Why am I here?"

"Because your family lies. And Henry here is going to show you the truth. He's going to bring you to your moms and make things right."

"What does that mean?" I asked but Henry pulled me away. I didn't fight, my moms said to always be nice and never fight. It would be bad.

I got back in the car and just stayed quiet.

JJ's POV
"Where the fuck is my son?" I yelled into the phone. Will played dumb and said he never saw him.

"You were fucking seen with him so where is he?"
"Well I sent him away. I don't know." I couldn't fight because someone pulled me away.

"JJ go back to the BAU." It was Hotch. "Go to Emily and relax. Let us help." I didn't fight, it wouldn't help, so I went to my car and went back.

"Jennifer. What happened?" Emily asked when she saw me.
"I went to talk to Will."

We sat in my office for about an hour before anything happened. Someone yelled my name so we went to the bullpen.

"Jennifer Jareau. Good to meet you. Will told me so much." A man yelled. It was Henry. Franklin was being held by the collar and he wasn't crying.

"Hey kid. Are you okay? Did anything happen?" Emily asked, slowly walking towards Derek. Garcia and him were sitting at his desk when everything happened.

"I'm ok mommy." Franklin said. Emily nodded and looked at Henry. "What do you want from us? Why don't we let the kid go and deal with this ourselves." I yelled.

"Well you Jennifer are a whore that ruined my friend. I think you should pay." He yelled. "Than take me. Won't it feel so much better to hurt me?" I yelled.

They all looked at me and Emily shook her head.

"I am the one that locked up your friend. And I'm the reason his brother is dead. I mean won't it make Will happy if I'm the one in pain?"

Henry nodded and I walked towards him. I pushed Franklin towards Emily and turned back to her.

Emily's POV
I pulled Franklin back and held him behind me. I was praying Hotch would walk out of the elevator. He had a clear shot of Henry.

"Please don't kill her." I begged, tears fell down my face. "You can't do it here. Will wouldn't like it here. We need to go somewhere important." JJ said.

She was stalling. I looked at the elevator doors as she talked and they opened. It was Elle. She looked up from her phone and saw me standing back.

We made eye contact and she looked at JJ and Henry. She took out her gun and I kneeled to Franklins level.

"Hey kid, I need you to close your eyes and cover your ears. Mommy will be ok." He nodded and i practically covered him.

One shot rang out, glass shattered and someone fell. I turned to see Elle helping JJ get up and she ran over.

"Keep your eyes closed Franklin." She said. I picked him up and walked him to her office.

"Open them." She said. He opened his eyes and smiled. She held on to him and I grabbed them both.