NOTE

I wrote a ton other jemily books you should check out.

Freshman Year
JJ just moved into college, and her roommate Penelope helps her meet a ton of new people. After being introduced to Emily, she can't stop thinking about her.

A Missed Opportunity
It's Emily's first day at the BAU. After a crazy girls night, she finds herself asleep in her coworkers bathtub.

Coffee Addiction
After getting cheated on, Emily meets JJ in a coffee bar. They hatch a plan to make her ex jealous and discover feelings for one another.

Spreading Rumors
Emily just moved to a new high school and she hates it. Everyone is rude and annoying except the varsity girls soccer captain. It seems like everyone is against their relationship.

The Least Favorite Child
Sophia Jareau has grown up in JJ's shadow her whole life. She's tried to prove herself in her mother's eyes but nothing works. After screwing up again and spending time with her sister, she realizes JJ is madly in love with her coworker. Too bad JJ has a boyfriend.

I'm sorry, I screwed up
After season 15 the team goes in a case without Penelope. Trying to act normal around the team, JJ try's to get over the confession to Spencer. She hasn't hung with Emily in weeks and desperately wants to.

Sarcasm and a Bad Joke
When Emily made a sarcastic comment about JJ and Will, she immediately regrets it. Now the girl she likes is dating someone else. At work she desperately tries to act normal but she just can't.