Chapter 2: Interview with the Heiress

_____

Back in Pat's room as she listens to Rey Valera, she stares at a photo of Krystal in the news.   Tons of headlines are all over the news sites on Krystal Tanchingco leaving for the US.

For good.

"Sinira ko ba buhay mo? Did you ever wish you never met me.   Did you ever wish --- I just really ruined you?Na sana business negotiation lang talaga lahat," Pat asked.

She crashed into her bed, wiping her tears away as she leaned on her old pillow.

God, even her pillows still smell like her.

____

Back to months ago...

Krystal was lying down now on her hotel bed still trying to get out of her drunken stupor.

She still cannot believe one tabloid reporter can ruin her life. She wrote that scathing article on her, she caught her making out with a starlet, and Maria Patricia Lumaban can absolutely ruin her life by outing her.

She still wore Pat's ID badge as she studied the social media page of "patataspat" - there were barely any solo photos, most of her photos were of her dog, her work, her mom, her childhood and her tropa.

"BOOOOOOORING. Basic," Krystal said as she browsed through the page.

 Basic," Krystal said as she browsed through the page

In Pat's room that same minute. She hit confirm on her new follower.   She wanted to immediately message her back.

Pat kept rustling on the bed as she replied back to Krystal's message

"I am really sorry na inapakan kita...."

No. Too docile. Delete.

"Why did you even threaten me like that? What made you think that was right? "

Backspace. Delete.

She sighed and started typing a paragraph.

"Hi, Krystal. I know it was wrong for me to step on you and I am so sorry for that. I am also sorry that I had to witness that. You have my word. I will not say a thing."