Chapter 9: Respice Finem

Krystal blinked and she still felt Nanette's warm lips closing in around her face

Krystal blinked and she still felt Nanette's warm lips closing in around her face.  This was all a whiplash for Krystal, she kissed back roughly still confused if she should go on.  Nanette kept crawling her lips around her jaw and suckling the skin over Krystal's throat.  The younger woman held on to her face as she captured her lips passionately.

"I am going in," Krystal grunted between kisses. 

She stood up still in a gin daze, slipping a bit on the wet bathroom floor and turned around to look robotically at Nanette. She signaled as she pointed towards the hallway, walking there, still limping from her injury.

"Teka lang, Krystal!"

Nanette watched the older woman move into the shadows.  She breathed in as if trying to pace herself.  Her heart felt like it was a broken motor from a speedboat, she had waited for this moment for so long. 

She ran back to the sala as she grabbed her red lip gloss and started fixing her hair.  She faced the mirror by the makeshift couch and started messing her wavy hair up to add volume.  She was hearing faint music coming from the bedroom and a few quick thumps.  She could tell Krystal was preparing her bed.

This hurts like hell

But I keep telling myself

It's gonna get better

But it's taking forever

I try to go out

But every time I leave the house

Something reminds me

Of what's now behind me

Nanette was voluptuous and she was conscious as she studied herself in the mirror.  She rummaged through her sling purse as she got a cheap Bench perfume and spritzed it on her neck.  She fixed her hair again as it cascaded to her full breasts and the light hit her hips.  She exhaled loudly again as she slowly tiptoed towards the hallway leading her to the blue-lit bedroom.

"Krystal? Krystal?" She heard the LANY song getting louder as she walked closer to the door that was slightly ajar.

In the end, I'm gonna be alright