Chapter 1: 4 AM Stories

Several months ago

Jisung walked out of Chan's studio late at night, the clock almost striking 4 AM. He was smiling to himself, extremely proud of coming up with the idea of recommending Daddy Material. Now, their leader won't be desperate for love anymore.

"Why are you up at 4 AM?" came a familiar voice behind Jisung, and he tensed, slowly turning around to see Minho standing behind him, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Ghost hunting?" Jisung nervously laughed.

"So you're hunting your own kind?"

Jisung's laughter died down rapidly, "Why are you up right now?"

"I was thirsty," Minho simply replied, walking closer to Jisung, "But what were you doing? Don't give me the ghost hunting bullshit."

Jisung grimaced; he couldn't disclose the fact that Chan was so into the spiral of singlehood that he was opting to use an app called Daddy Material. That would downright ruin his reputation, wouldn't it?

But then again, this was just Minho. He could keep a secret, right?

"Promise me you won't tell this to anyone," Jisung talked in a hushed tone.

"Except Soonie, Doongie, and Dori," the cat dad added.

"...Yeah," Jisung agreed, "Chan was high-key desperate for some girl touch."

"Girl touch?" Minho laughed.

"Ignore that," Jisung flailed his arms in dismissal, "He wanted a girlfriend, so I came to suggest something."

Minho's was amused, "You? And suggestions? Go on, what did you suggest?"

Jisung glared at him, "Stop making fun of me."

"Oh, was I?"

"Yes!"

"Cool. What did you suggest?"

Jisung sighed in disappointment, "An app... called Daddy Material."

Minho laughed loudly.

"Shush!" Jisung shrieked, "Don't tell anyone that it happened!"

"Alright, alright," the cat dad agreed, still not over the peal of laughter, "But on one condition."

"I ain't sending you nudes."

"I'm inwardly slapping you," Minho showed a sarcastic smile,

"But yeah, show me how this app works, and I'll keep your secret."

---

Present day

"And it was that easy?" Chan questioned absurdly, side-eyeing Jisung, who awkwardly smiled back at him.

"Obviously. He's soft for me," Minho spoke, and then turned to the quokka, "No homo, bro."

"No homo, bro."

"He's the one to say," Changbin mumbled, shaking his head.

"So, what now? Three of you have been on that app for so long. Are we supposed to join in too? Stray Kids, who? Only Stray Daddies," Jeongin was smug when he spoke.

Hyunjin and Jisung gasped. Felix hung his head in shame, "I'm sorry for giving him the talk, guys."

"You corrupted him!" Seungmin pointed an accusing finger at the younger Aussie.

"Yeah, so how's your girl?" Chan cheekily asked, "How long have you guys been dating?"

"It's been a minute," Minho smirked, "And she's pretty! Probably the prettiest I've seen- no, I'm not a simp."

With that, Minho walked off, and behind him, Felix squealed, "TOO MANY SHIPS TO HANDLE!"

(a/n: alriii this was just the start! Istg it gets better! The coming chapters are gonna be how their relationship started, and then I'll tell you more!

Please leave comments! Thanks for reading, i love youuu!!)