Chapter 39: Who You Love

The show played on the television as Yiren and Aisha watched it, both of them commenting rapidly on the stupidity of the male lead. 

"I don't get it; why does he have to leave her if he loves her?" Aisha complained. 

"Because he's stupid. Look at him tripping in the rain. Not judging, but totally judging," Yiren hmph'ed. 

"Oh, God!" Aisha chuckled, "It's literally drizzling! What kind of life choices is he making?" 

"His guardian angel must be facepalming right now!" the two heartily laughed, and behind them, from the kitchen, their two simps watched them giggle. These two were supposed to be making them a snack. 

"I love them," Chan dreamily sighed, and Minho gave him a look, "Excuse me? Yiren is mine." 

"Oh, no no no! I meant like Aisha and our kids," the leader corrected himself. 

"What are you gonna name the kids, though?" Minho questioned. 

"Aisha and I want both of them to be girls, so we decided on Lily and Ava. If they are boys, then maybe Ryan and-" 

"Ryan because of Reynolds, am I right?" 

Chan awkwardly laughed, "Don't tell her, hahaha...ha..." 

"Noted," Minho tossed the vegetables in the frying pan, "Also, do you think you'll, you know... marry her?" 

"Definitely! Actually..." Chan shifted closer to him to whisper, "I have the ring with me. It's been  with me for months, now." 

Minho widened his eyes, "What are you waiting for? Chuseok?" (a/n: totally did not steal Poo's line from K3G "What are you waiting for? Christmas?" iykyk) 

"I have tried a few times!" Chan whined, "It's always someone interrupting us, or her getting worked up. Last time, I almost proposed, but before I could get on one knee and say something, she started to feel pain in her stomach and we had to visit the doctor." 

"Tragic," the other replied, adding some sauce to the veggies. 

"At this point, I'm just like..." Chan sighed, "I know she's kinda young to get married, but she's pregnant as well, so I'm not sure whether she'd agree to the marriage or not." 

"Just try, okay?" Minho spoke, turning to him, "Even if she denies, you know that you two have a future together. Heck, she's gonna become the mother of your kids. So, yeah, time it correctly, and that's on you." 

"Yeah, that makes sense," Chan nodded. 

"Good. Now move your hands and mix the meat with the veggies." 

On the other end, Yiren lowly asked Aisha, "Hey, I have a question." 

"Yeah?" she asked, looking at her. 

"Do you wanna, like, marry Chan?" 

Aisha giggled, "Actually, yeah." 

"Really?!" Yiren loudly asked, but then shushed herself, "Are you ready to marry, though?" 

"I might be young and all, but..." she sighed in content, "You know, there comes a time when you completely indulge in someone and you become each other's. Age doesn't matter, all those boundaries don't matter. All you know is that you need that person to be yours forever. I truly believe in love, and I think that even though I might be a bit young to give in to marriage, I just need Chan to be with me forever. I feel like whenever I am with him, I don't need to worry about anything going wrong -- because I know he'll be there for me, throughout my best times, and my worst. I love him, Yiren, and I need him with me. I cannot wait to start my life with him." 

Yiren smiled gently, "That's so adorable. I am rooting for the two of you. Oh, and your children! They gotta put up with seven chaotic uncles and three messy aunts!" 

Aisha giggled, "Thank you! And, oh! I'm happy to see you and Minho standing so strong together. Ever since I've known him, he seemed a bit aloof. I mean, until he introduced you to us! We had no idea that he was so in love with you all this time!" 

"Hehe," Yiren chuckled, "He's all I've never needed. He's everything to me, and I don't mean this in a cliche way. Lee Minho is who I love, and I cannot be happier!" 

"I'm hap- OH!" Aisha gasped, and Chan and Minho from the kitchen came running toward her. 

"What happened?" Chan asked, concerned. 

"I felt a kick!" Aisha gushed, and the other three looked at each other in surprise. 

"Can I?" Chan asked, and he kept a hand on her belly when she allowed, and he softly spoke, "Hi, it's your dad her- oh, my!" 

"They kicked again!" Aisha exclaimed, exhilarated, "You guys wanna feel, too?"

"Yes, please!" Yiren cried, and the three of them put their hands on her belly. Suddenly, they felt a kick, and they gasped. 

"This is actually happening!" Chan giggled, making small fists to express his joy. Aisha had the biggest smile on her face when he kissed her for a few seconds. 

"They're so cute," Yiren said, and Minho nodded, "Not more than us, though." 

She looked at him, raising a brow, "Competitive, hm?" 

"Just saying," he shrugged, and she giggled, standing on her toes to kiss him on the lips gently. 

"Yeah, we're cute," she spoke, smiling brightly. 

(a/n: the next chapter is the second last chapter, followed by the last and then the Epilogue. 

AFTER THAT, I'M GONNA IMMEDIATELY START WITH THE FINAL BOOK, AND OMG Y'ALL GONNA GET T E A 

DID YOU LIKE THISSSS? 

Thanks for reading! I love you!)