Chapter 28: "FANFICTION! WATTPAD! AO3!"

Random stay #1 was on her phone, scrolling through stan Twitter, liking pictures of Felix's freckles on display. Her friend, Random stay #2, was sitting beside her, showing her a video of Hyunjin going, "Hey Sungmin! You're lying..."

"He's so cute, I'll shit bricks, oh em gee," Random stay #2 gushed.

"Dudeeee, have you seen Felix? He's a piece of my kidney, no joke," Random stay #1 said, matter-of-factly.

That's when their phones got a notification from Koreaboo website, with the headline: 'Han Jisung's alleged affair confirmed by JYP Ent!'

"WHAT?" Random stay #2 screeched.

Another headline flooded in: 'Bang Chan is about to be a father — it's been a long time!'

"WHAT?" Random stay #1 shrieked.

The two looked at each other and paused, and all of a sudden, screamed. The birds, sitting outside on a tree close by, flew away.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR?" Random stay #2 yelled.

"FANFICTION! WATTPAD! AO3!"

---

Yirenie:
HEY HEY HEY
IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS!!

Me:
I know

Yirenie:
Why did they write "it's been a long time" in Chan's headline 😭😭
Were they expecting him to get someone preggers when he was in his teens or what 😭😭

Yirenie: Why did they write "it's been a long time" in Chan's headline 😭😭Were they expecting him to get someone preggers when he was in his teens or what 😭😭

Me:
News is weird
This is why you should watch anime instead

Yirenie:
Noted, comrade

Me:
And I was like
Wondering
If you wanna meet the guys-

Yirenie:

Me:You don't need to be!! Chan and Jisung already know youThe rest of them are already liking youPartially because I have a good taste But yeah

Me:
You don't need to be!!
Chan and Jisung already know you
The rest of them are already liking you
Partially because I have a good taste
But yeah

Yirenie:
Frock all that, I just wanna meet Aisha and Sihyeon and Jiwon
Queens gang only

Minho was about to type when Chan entered the dorm, hand-in-hand with Aisha. He took extra care to help her climb the stairs, afraid that she'd slip or fall over.

"Channie, it's okay! I'm only three weeks in!" Aisha giggled, and he placed a kiss on her forehead, "I've gotta take care of you either way. You're precious to me-"

"Ayo, stop this PDA. Hi, Aisha. Congratulations!" Seungmin walked in, shaking her hand, and she grinned back, "Thanks, Seungmin!"

Minho left his phone, writing a quick 'goodbye' to Yiren and locking his phone, going to the parade to join in and congratulate Aisha.

Jeongin jumped in, "Have you decided on baby names?"

"We got the news yesterday, Innie," Chan sighed, "So, not yet."

"If it's a boy, name him Hyunjin. If a girl, then take out the H and you're left with Yunjin, which I would approve of anyway," Hyunjin added.

"Whatchu lookin at, whatchu whatchu lookin at," was Felix's contribution.

"I'll call Sihyeon and Jiwon! Let's celebrate this tonight!" Jisung gave the idea, and everyone cheered.

And Minho got an idea. He took out his phone and typed,

Me:
Prepare yourself, let's meet everyone tonight

(a/n: oooh an update finally

MoArmStayGene you happy nowww? :D

Did y'all like this? Please leave comments!

Thanks for reading! I love you!)