Chapter 38: Sihyeon The Mastermind

With masks covering the lower halves of their faces, and sunglasses covering the upper halves -- you know, that spy attire for five-year-olds when they had to act like they were on a mission -- Minho, Yiren, Jisung, and Sihyeon stood before the building that Yiren was kicked out of. 

People barely passed by; it was a quiet, early morning. If you looked closely, you could also see the author studying Modern British Drama and crying her eyes out. 

"So, are we ready?" Sihyeon asked, and everyone looked at each other, passing nods of affirmation. 

Jisung displayed his polythene, which was filled with a few trays of eggs. 

"Which apartment belongs to the landlord?" Minho questioned, and Yiren pointed out, "The second apartment from the left, first floor." 

"It's not that high," Jisung remarked, "If we swing correctly, we can egg the windows, too." 

"Then what are we waiting for?" Yiren was excited about this specific act. It seemed like the four were the group of OG Avengers. 

Sihyeon showed thumbs-up, and Minho stretched his arms. Jisung opened up the polythene for everyone to fill up their hands with numerous eggs. 

"Ready?" Yiren asked, zealous. The others nodded. 

"GO!" 

And there began the chaos. 

The four chucked eggs at the landlord's apartment, swinging them up and seeing them splash onto the windows and the balcony door. And something about egging somebody was, sadistically, very satisfying -- they inferred, as they vigorously egged on. 

Initially, it had been a sort of revenge, and they had made up their minds that they would only throw a few handful of eggs onto the balcony of the landlord, but it somehow turned into a fun activity. 

Now, the four were laughing and cheering loudly: 

"EGG ON! SHOW 'EM WHO'S THE BOSS!" 

"AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!" 

"THIS IS SO FUN!" 

"SCREW YOU, LANDLORD!" 

By now, the entire balcony was practically covered and dripping with egg yolk. Hearing all the commotion, the cat lady -- who was three apartments next to the landlord's -- came out of her room with Thomas, and she screeched. 

"SHIT, SHIT!" Sihyeon cursed, "IS THAT THE CAT LADY YOU WARNED US ABOUT?" 

"YES!" Yiren screamed, and then threw an egg at her as well. 

The cat lady gasped, and Yiren laughed in psychotic triumph, "AHAHA! SCREW YOU AND YOUR THOMAS, OLDIE!" 

Thomas aggressively meowed, and hearing the screeches, the lights in the landlord's apartment turned on. 

"RUN!" Minho commanded, and the four -- who could not be recognized, since they had their faces covered with the masks and the sunglasses -- ran towards the car they had parked a building away, and stuffed in. Minho drove the car, and they dashed through the streets. 

Inside the vehicle, there was a loud cheer of victory, "YASS, WE DID IT!" 

"That was so fun!" Sihyeon cried out, laughing, "This has to be the most fun morning ever!" 

"Of course! We didn't wake up at 4 AM for nothing," Minho remarked, chuckling, and the turned to Yiren, who was sitting beside him, "Are you satisfied? Or should we get some tomatoes to throw as well?" 

"No, no, I'm very content right now!" Yiren giggled, throwing fists in the air and hooting, "Thank you, guys! You are the best!" 

"I know, but you're welcome," Jisung scoffed playfully, and Sihyeon punched him on the shoulder, saying, "Be nice!" 

"I am nice!" 

"Um, since when?" 

Jisung gasped, "Ever since I was born!" 

"Delulu," Sihyeon chuckled, and Minho snorted. 

"By the way," Yiren began, "Does Chan know about this?" 

The car fell silent. 

Yiren's eyes widened, "ARE Y'ALL TELLING ME THAT THE DAD DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?" 

"Um..." Jisung nervously laughed, "It'll be alright!" 

*Ten minutes later* 

"Oh, my God!" Chan was about to collapse, "It is 5 AM and you're telling me that you dressed up like spies, egged a person's house, caused chaos, and troubled an old cat lady?" 

"If you put it that way," Minho shrugged. 

"Minho! You're supposed to be condemning them from doing such things!" the leader sighed, eyes bloodshot, "What was the landlord's reaction?" 

"I don't know. He never came out of his den," Jisung mumbled. 

"What if he's an old man and cannot walk upright, and has backache, and is left all alone to clear the mess?" Chan, as always, was an ENFJ. 

"Uh," Yiren began, "He's a forty-year-old grumpy guy who had enough strength in his back to toss out my stuff from my apartment?" 

"...Alright," Chan shrugged, "I'm just worried if someone caught notice of the fact that you guys are idols." 

"There wasn't even a newspaper boy out there; it was that deserted," Sihyeon clarified, and then changed the topic to save them all from further questions, "And how's Aisha doing? Is she sleeping now?" 

"Oh, yeah!" Chan started with his simping ramble, "She could barely sleep last night because she watched a sad movie and her hormones somehow got her angry, and she threw a tantrum about going to the director's house and seeing him for making her favorite character die. It was cute, but I was terrified, and then..." he continued on. 

The four of them shared a look, and Jisung shook hands with Sihyeon, the mastermind. 

(a/n: DRAMA EXAM TODAYYYYYYY AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL AYYYYYY GONNA CRY MY WAY UNTIL THE END OF THE EXAM AYYYYYYY 

I liked writing this chapter tho! Good stress reliever!! :D 

I have planned out so much for the final book, and i cannot wait to start it!!! 

Did you like this? 

Thanks for reading! I love you!)