Chapter 19: "Can we do that again?"

Months ago: continuation from the day when Aisha got her first exhibition

"You could easily qualify as a chef," Yiren moaned while eating the fried chicken cooked by Minho (not sexually, you perv).

"Thanks," Minho muttered, a satisfied grin sitting on his lips.

"I'm jealous of Stray Kids. They probably get such good food every day," she giggled, taking a bite.

As soon as he was about to speak, they heard a thud on the main door of the apartment. Yiren sighed, "Not again."

"What?" Minho questioned, watching as she got up from her spot and picked up a water gun. He stood up, too, following her as she made way towards the door.

"It's just the grandchildren of that old hag, probably throwing eggs at my door," Yiren shook her head, "This is why I don't like kids. They're just some blasphemous pieces of shit."

"Oh, well," Minho spoke, "Do you have more water guns?"

Yiren's eyes lit up, "You're gonna...?"

"Yeah," he shrugged, "Let's do this."

"Oh, my god! Yes!" she beamed at him, "I'll fill the gun with water, and you wear your mask. We don't want you on the news, a celebrity trying to water gun down random kids."

Another egg hit the door, and Minho immediately covered the lower half of his face with his mask. Yiren filled the tank of the gun with water and and handed it to him.

Right before they opened the door, Yiren and Minho looked at each other.

"If I die, fellow comrade, light the JYPE building on fire and delete my fanfiction history."

Minho let out a little chuckle (simp), "As you say, kitten."

Her cheeks flushed red when she swung open the door of her apartment, and the two faced the wrath of annoying four kids, holding eggs in their hands and wearing smirks on their onion-like faces.

"GO!" Yiren yelled to Minho, and the two began shooting the four kids with water.

The kids screeched, running around in the hallway as the two predators hunted their preys, drenching them with water. The kids started throwing eggs at them, and as Minho dodged one, it hit Yiren on the stomach.

"Ahh!" she pretended to act like she had been shot by a bullet, and fell to the ground dramatically.

Minho, carrying on the act, kept shooting at the kids, who had now run out of eggs. He cried out, "Stay alive, Yiren!"

"Carry on my will, soldier!" Yiren managed to shoot at the kids while lying down, and finally, the kids scurried away, sprinting back into the oldie's apartment.

"We did it!" Yiren celebrated, getting up and jumping up and down, making Minho laugh heartily at her.

She commenced laughing as well, walking towards him and wrapping an arm around him, "This was so fun!"

Minho's laughter almost died down at her touch (simp), and he looked down at her, who was smiling so wide that it could be considered the epitome of happiness (simp). He took off his mask conspicuously; it was getting too hot in there.

Sensing that he had stopped laughing as well, she looked up at him. He was just... red?

"Husband?" she chuckled, "Why are you so red?"

"Would you mind if I..." he trailed off, and then went 'f*ck it'.

So he went for it.

He grabbed Yiren's face delicately, and hesitantly, he inched closer to her face. She got the idea, and her eyes fluttered shut as she allowed him to get closer to her.

And right then, their lips touched, almost feeling like feathers brushing on each other; until Yiren's hands found their way onto his face and pulled him in.

Moving in perfect rhythm, so sweet and mellow, they shared a kiss so delicate that it almost felt like they were part of an amazing dream. So was the kiss; dreamy; just beautiful.

They parted, their faces flushed, and the two looked at anywhere but each other, both of them flustered and shy.

"Hey," Minho mumbled.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Can we do that... again?"

She bit her lip, grinning, "I thought you'd never ask."

And chuckling, they locked eyes and closed the proximity between them, and kissed yet again.

(a/n: YES YOU GOT THE KISSING SCENE TRALALALALALALA

OOOOH YOU TOUCH MAH TRALALA, OOOOH MY DING DING DONG-

why did I write that.

ANYWAYS! QUICK UPDATE YAY!

Did you like it?

Thanks for reading! I love you!)