Chapter 29: *Actually* Meeting The Guys

A knock on the main door of the Stray Kids dormitory sounded, and Felix walked over to the door to swing it open, revealing a... female police inspector? 

"Y-Yes?" Felix gulped; why had a cop arrived at their dorm? From what he remembered, nobody had ordered any drugs, obviously. Was the cop here to ban their use of alcohol? 

"Good evening-" the female inspector began, and he shrieked out, "JEONGIN CAN DRINK NOW! HE'S OF AGE!" 

"Um, hello to you, too, I guess?" she spoke, "Can I come in?" 

Felix shakily stepped aside, and the female inspector, wearing the typical cop uniform, spoke, "I'm here on a mission, Mister Lee Felix." 

"You know my name?" he stood agape.

She stood like a sim, "Who doesn't?"

"Aww, that's so nice of you," Felix was flattered, but, boy, not the right time. 

"Hehehe," the female inspector giggled, and at this point, if you don't know who she is, you're kidding me. 

"What is happening here?" Changbin came to the two of them standing at the entrance and froze. 

"Hello-" she began, but he screamed, 

"JEONGIN! STOP DRINKING! WE'RE GONNA GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!" 

Felix sighed. 

Hearing the loud yell, the rest of Stray Kids, Aisha, Sihyeon, and Jiwon rushed over to the scene. And certain three people had the same reaction: Chan, Jisung, and Minho gasped, "YIREN!" 

"AHHHH!" the supposed 'female inspector' took off her cop jacket and ran over to Minho, jumping onto him and hugging his figure, latching onto him like a koala. 

The others simply stared at them for five seconds before going 'Ohhh!'

"That's Yiren?!" Hyunjin exclaimed, "Oh, my my my!"

"Will you ever stop quoting songs in real life conversations?" Changbin complained. 

"Will you ever stop living an emo life?" Jisung countered him for his bestie, "No, right? Exactly." 

Meanwhile, Yiren felt her cheeks burning up upon the very late realization that actual, walking, breathing people surrounded them (most of whom were now hooting like maniacs- oh). Minho had a very same reaction — his ears reddened alarmingly, and the two coughed and parted.

Basically Yiren just unlatched herself and fell to the ground, and beamed awkwardly from the ground, "Hello!"

"Hi! You're Yiren?" Sihyeon gasped, "We've been hearing about you non-stop!"

"Yes! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Jiwon added, smiling.

Aisha prodded, "You're so damn pretty, Yiren!"

Yiren, the said person under the spotlight, looked at Aisha's extended hand for her to shake.

Was her queen actually asking her to shake her hand? And wait up... did these queens really compliment her- GASP, OMGOMGOMG-

She shakily enveloped her hands with her own, and before she knew it, she passed out.

---

"Is she alive?"

"Please, let her be alive!"

"Okay, dark joke, but if she dies here, then Minho's love story will end before it started."

"Jeongin!"

"Yeah, sorry, father of eleven future kids."

"Ahahahaha, he never gets a break!"

"I'm sorry! I don't know what happened! I just shook her hand and this happened... I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, baby, it ain't your fault *kissing noises mwah mwah mwah* she'll be alright, I promise."

"Ayo, is she preggers too?"

"Can y'all, like, see a person who is probably in a coma? Yes? Then call the ambulance!"

"Did anyone think of spraying water on her face?"

"..."

"Jiwon, you're so damn smart!"

Those voices, that Yiren had been hearing ever since she passed out, now faded away into oblivion as she felt droplets of water being sprinkled on her face. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked around to see the entirety of Stray Kids as well the three girls staring down at her in a circle.

"Are we... summoning Satan?" she croaked out, sitting up, and Seungmin ended up in a laughing fit,

"Minho thought she'd say something romantic once she'd wake up, but she's so iconic!"

"Eh, sorry for letting you down...?" Yiren was perplexed.

Minho sighed, wrapping ar arm around her shoulders and helping her stand up, lowly asking, "Are you alright? Do you feel dizzy?"

"No, Husband-"

"HUSBAND?" Hyunjin gasped.

And Minho sighed; there was the beginning of another dramatic scene.

(a/n: okay but imagine showing up to your boyfriend's dorm wearing a cop outfit, like that's legendary shit right there

Did you like thissss?

Thanks for reading! I love you!)