Part 2

"Hello again! If your continuing this you must have been intrigued by my first story. But my second story takes place a month after the first 'incident'. Callie our mom was on a business trip for two months. So she doesn't know what's been happening. So lets get right into it to not keep you waiting!"

"Mamma! Mamma!" Vixen said happy to see Callie again. "Hay sunshine, how's my... little.." Callie was staring at her one wing and her bandaged stub. "What happened to your wing sunshine?" Vixen put her ears down and looked at the ground. "P-papa did it..." Callie crouched down to Vixen's level. "Papa did what?" Vixen was hesitant to speak, "Papa- He ripped m-my wing o-off..." Vixen had started to tear up a bit. Callie froze and hugged Vixen. "Shhhhh its okay my sunshine, mamma's got you." Callie hummed calming Vixen down, ( Its the song at the top :3 ) Johnathan was in the other room with Colbie. "I want you to kill her." Colbie froze and put his ears back,

"W-what!?" 

"You herd me, kill Vixen and your family will be spared."

"No fucking way!"

"No cussing young man, now you ether listen or its the orphanage for you."

Colbie looked at Vixen and Callie and sighed. "F-fine, I'll kill her..."

"Perfect! Now here's a gun so you can do it." Johnathan said handing Colbie a pestle. Colbie took the gun and shakily put it in his pocket. Johnathan walked out of the room to the kitchen to ovoid Callie. "Hay sunshine, why don't you go play outside with Glitch okay?" Vixen nodded, grabbed her Glitch-Trap plush off the couch and ran outside. Callie got up and went to find Johnathan.

Vixen was in the garden talking to her Glitch-Trap plush. Colbie was watching Vixen from behind a tree, Glitch-Trap saw him and he whispered to Vixen. Vixen looked around and shrugged not seeing Colbie. After a few minutes Colbie snuck up behind Vixen, and put the gun up to the side of her head. Vixen froze and put her ears down, Colbie was about to cry but held it together. "P-please don't k-kill m-me..." But Colbie didn't respond and pulled the trigger. Inside Callie and Johnathan where fighting and herd the gun shot. "Oh, he actually did it." Callie froze by what Johnathan had just said and ran outside. "Sunshine! Sunshine!" Callie yelled but no one responded. Callie ran to where Vixen usually played and froze in her tracks and started crying. Vixen wasn't moving and there was a puddle if ink and blood. Callie ran over to Vixen and held her lifeless body in her arms. Colbie was in a tree watching the hole thing.

"S-sunshine? Wake u-up p-please... T-this isn't f-f-funny." Callie was shaking and crying trying to think of something. Vixen had a crack in her skull on her left eye. (This will come in handy later.) After about twenty minutes or so Vixen's ear twitched a bit and she was breathing again. Callie was extremely shocked and so was Colbie and Glitch-Trap. Vixen started to wake up but then felt a searing pain in her head and her left eye. She had started to cry from the pain, Callie held her close and rushed her inside grabbing Glitch-Trap. Callie put Vixen on the couch and grabbed the med kit. After an hour Vixen fell asleep holding Glitch-Trap in her arms and cuddling Callie.

At Johnathan's lab Colbie was in his 'sell', and was stuck there till Johnathan felt 'nice' enough to let him out. After an hour Johnathan walked up to the door. "What do you want?" Colbie was in the corner looking at the wall. "You had balls, I'm proud of you." Colbie was shocked to hear he was 'proud' of him, and he turned around and looked at Johnathan who was smiling. "Your, proud, of me? Ever after I failed?" Johnathan chuckled, "My dear boy you didn't fail, this is only the beginning! You keep trying to kill her, and you will live your best life and you will be happy." Colbie was confused now, was he proud of him, or was he so pissed off he was being nice. "Why? Why do I have to be the one to do it?" Colbie asked worried for the fucked up answer. 

"Because, your the closed to her right now. So you'll be the leased suspected."

*TBC* =)