Part 8

Hello! This is a little note/warning before we start! There will be sexual assault/harassment in this chapter, but- If you ask me why and what's the logical explanation for what's in this chapter- I can't answer that- It's just sansic logic- I don't even know if I spelt that right- But anyway- Enjoy!

———————————————————————————

As Vixen left the DreamTale twins holding her new gifts in her packet she smiled to herself. 'This was a good day! I wish I could have these more often!' She sat on her bed playing with Glitch-Trap's soft felt ears.

"Vixen- Why are you messing with my ears again?"
"Because there soft!"
"Reasonable-"

After a bit of the two talking and finding a place for her new gifts, someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Vixen yelled to them and the door opens. Colbie came in, but he didn't seem himself. "Colb you okay?" Vixen asked as he shut the door behind him. Colbie nodded a little. But when he looked at Vixen his left eye was a navy blue and not a pail red like his right eye. Vixen tilted her head a little as then remembered, his eyes were like this when he hurt her with that rock. She tensed up in fear but tried not to show it. Colbie walked over to her and stood in front of her. "Hey, can I try something with you?" He sounded a little different too, but she stupidly nodded.

Colbie got up close to her and Vixen immediately felt uncomfortable. "I-I don't like this..." She admitted but he didn't acknowledge her stamen. He started to hold her upper torso, (or like her rib aria-) and kissed her. She jumped and tried pulling away but he didn't let her. Colbie then took her stuffed bunny out of her hands, and tossed him into a box on the other side of the room. Vixen stared to panic, she didn't like this. She wanted him to stop. But he kept going...

Once she could speak she pleaded him to stop and just have them talk or something other than this. He still didn't listen and got on her get getting on top of her. Vixen felt like she was going to cry or scream, but nothing came out. She was helpless... Stuck in this mess... Glitch-Trap couldn't help her right now... But she oh so hoped he would wake up, and put some since into Colbie.

Colbie went further and further, as Vixen panicked more and more. Who was gonna save her this time? She knew he locked the door, and she couldn't use her magic. She was still working on making a simple small light of magic aper. It was no use... She couldn't fight back, no matter how hard she tried... She didn't want him to continue or do this at all. But she also didn't want to hurt him. So all she could do was let him. But even that was hard to do, she tried to fight back. But he just pushed threw that. She was crying, but no noise came from her. She just wanted her mom, bunny, the garden, her family...

After what seemed like an eternity to Vixen, Colbie got up and left. Once she knew he was gone she grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around herself, clothes, and Glitch-Trap and ran to the bathroom. She locked the door and tossed Glitch-Trap, and the clothes on the counter and started a bath. She felt dirty and wanted to get rid of this feeling. Once the bath was full she unwrapped the blanket and got in the bath. She was sobbing and scrubbing herself as much as she could. Glitch-Trap sat up and used one of the shirt sleeves to cover his eyes like he usually did. But he could feel the pain from Vixen.

"Vixen...?" He asked softly. She jumped a little but answered. "What did he do...?" She didn't respond this time and started crying again. She felt as if it were her fault that she let it happen. But she didn't want to say anything unless someone brought it up. She wasn't fond of water, but she didn't mind it this time. Since there was so much stuff on her mind already. After she got out and got dressed, she stared in the bathroom a bit longer. Glitch-Trap calmed her down a bit, but before she went out she made sure she didn't look like she was crying for hours. She took a deep breath and let it out. She held Glitch close to her and walked out. She went downstairs and was greeted by her twin.

"Where have you been?" Luna asked her twin. Vixen thought she'd just tell her half of it. "I was playing in the bedroom, then took a bath."
"For that long? Jeez and I thought I was bad" Luna said jokingly, Vixen laughed along but felt so much pain inside...

———————————————————————————

Thank you for reading, and this is one of my longest chapters- It's 859 words- lol- Have a good day or night my lovely's!