Part 7

Nothing happened after what Nick did to Vixen. Two months after that incident was the twins birthday. Everyone was home instead of the lab. So Callie woke up the twins with a present, one for each.

"Good morning my sunshine's!" Callie said sitting on the edge of Luna's bed. Luna groaned, and buried her head in the pillow. Vixen hugged Glitch-Trap tighter opening her eyes a bit. "Happy birthday my sunshine's!" Callie said happily again. Vixen sat up and rubbed her eyes, being careful of the cracks on her left eye socket. Callie shook Luna a little putting her gift down on the bed. "Nooooo, mamma, I'm to tired..." She put her pillow over her head. Vixen giggled and smiled at the sight of her twin being lazy again. "Luna, we're ten now. Wake up please." Luna sat up and looked at Vixen and then Callie. "Wait, it's our birthday?" Callie nodded smiling. "Happy birthday my two lovely sunshine's!" She gave her twins the presents. Luna ripped hers opened, Vixen waited till Luna was done. Luna had a big smile and pulled out a pink ribbon. "It's so pretty mamma!" Callie smiled, "I'm glad you like it, now you open yours Vixen." Vixen nodded and slowly opened her gift. She paused when she saw what she got. She pulled out a golden heart shaped locket. "It's so pretty... It reminds me of souls..." Vixen muttered quietly. "I'm glad you two like your gifts." Callie said getting up. "I'm gonna go make breakfast for you two. Come down when your ready okay." The twins nodded smiling.

Later Vixen was alone and decided to see the DreamTale twins. Once she got there she was ambushed by Dream hugging her. She squeaked and the three of them laughed. "Happy birthday Vixi!" Dream exclaimed excitedly. "You guys remembered!" Vixen smiled. "Well why wouldn't we? You're our best friend!" Night said smiling. "Oh we have gifts for you!" Dream said, and stopped hugging Vixen and grabbed a Yellow and Purple box. Dream handed Vixen the box and she opened it. There was a purple crescent moon earring, and a yellow star earring. Vixen smiled, "Thank you guys! They are so pretty!" Night and Dream smiled.

I apologize that this is a short one, but I wanted to get one out and this is also how Vixen got her locket and the two earrings, and how Luna got her scarf